Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant..there would be no place to rest the other end of the spear. the only place i can let the spear rest is on the rock base which is too low so Ares' spear is too low..it reaches only the head of Ares. The spear should be higher than the head of Ares but mine is equal height.

Do you think you might be missing a piece of the spear? Could it still be in the styrofoam? Can anybody tell us how many pieces there are to the spear?

Do you think you might be missing a piece of the spear? Could it still be in the styrofoam? Can anybody tell us how many pieces there are to the spear?

nope..complete..the long spear is composed of one long spear and one bottom thing..im not missing anything..the height is correct IF i can make it reach the underarm of the dead guy but that is not the case..so it sits too low.

nope..complete..the long spear is composed of one long spear and one bottom thing..im not missing anything..the height is correct IF i can make it reach the underarm of the dead guy but that is not the case..so it sits too low.

It looks like your next option is to contact ARH and see if they can help you.

Looked at my Ares again tonight and his spear is actually resting inbetween the neck and shoulder of the dead guy and sits in Ares hand just right from there.

Here He Is! Love Him! Arrived in perfect condition. Packing was crazy and wish there was better Styrofoam but statue arrived in perfect shape so I cant really complain

A post I put up earlier that shows how I have my spear positioned. Its not in exactly the right spot in the pic but currently it sits just right

Looked at my Ares again tonight and his spear is actually resting inbetween the neck and shoulder of the dead guy and sits in Ares hand just right from there.

sigh..cant even put it anywhere to make it appear like yours where the black part is on Ares hand :(

And your sure you got the big bronze point on the bottom of the spear

Yep! it is in the pic i posted the one encircled in red..i showed it like that to show i cant reach that part..i already emailed ARH but they cant seem to understand my problem..sigh..i give up..i guess i will be displaying my Ares with a low spear. bummer.

Yep! it is in the pic i posted the one encircled in red..i showed it like that to show i cant reach that part..i already emailed ARH but they cant seem to understand my problem..sigh..i give up..i guess i will be displaying my Ares with a low spear. bummer.

Response from ARH was that we will take the spear and look at it for you and if need be fix the issue. Can you measure it and post it here? Still trying to figure out why yours is short, or shorter.
This is the only issue we have encountered and the idea of the spear was to rest anywhere and doesnt have a exact contact spot.

Averone any updates on why labeled packages have still not been picked up by FedEx? I sent you my tracking info yesterday.

Got my Ares today with Athena, Conan & Snake! I had so many boxes. Didn't no Ares came in 2 Boxes. When I was unboxing him I'm like WTF! Where's his Body!. But all worked out. No problems. Awesome piece.

I hit a similar load with Ares, Athena and Minotaurus all arriving today. I was unboxing and assembling them for about an hour and a half. :lol

They all look absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately, Ares suffered some damage to his helmeted head and the swords on his back.

So how long did it take you to vacuum up all the loose styrofoam? :lol

Four boxes arrived today. Three were Conan. I only got one box for Ares so I'm waiting for the other box to ship. I won't even open it until the other box arrives.

Another week of no movement on Ares. I suspect they don't actually have all the statues on hand and just made the labels in advance, even though they told me at the time it would ship the next week (2 weeks ago now). CS ignored my email and Facebook post. No word back from Averone here either.

Can't say I'll order from ARH again at this point. Ares would really have to blow my mind. The entire order process has been disappointing, especially since it was originally ordered as an in-stock item.

Same here my label was created on Nov. 11th and nothing. No response to my email or facebook. And then they ask to pay balance 5 months ago. I don't understand their business tactics. Unprofessional.

Hello everyone. Yesterday I received Ares statue in excellent condition, seller added extra protection box just to get in good condition. And so it was, the statue is intact, the first inspection painting looks good, everything seemed perfect until I looked closer, I noticed hairline cracks in three places, which certainly had no way to take place because of a strike. It is obvious that those cracks were there and someone tried to paint over them:(. It is the first time when I order from company ARH STUDIOS and frankly I am a bit disappointed. I suspect that is a serious problem on Resin quality(Polystone). Was faced anyone with that? This statue it cost a lot of money ,and I believe that manufacturing was done in an unprofessional manner:(. Again, the box was intact statue is intact positioning is perfect and here are some suspicious cracks. However since he launched this statue , many collectors complained of different smaller or bigger problems with this statue and I believe that when you pay some money, not just a few ... deserve more respect!!! Dear ARH STUDIOS, I collect many years statues from Sideshow Collectibles, sideshow Dinosaur LINE, I hold the entire collection and frankly none statue has no crack, related to manufacturing imperfections. I am disappointed , and certainly it will be the first and last purchasing from this company. :( Best Regards Tupuxuara

PS: Excluding these serious problems, this statue is one of the most beautiful statues that I have and quite impressive!!! The dynamics of these statues is crazy!Too bad the final quality of the product. If Speaking about painting in the first phase and I said it's good, but if I look at the product prototype and watch Finn, remain shocked how many imperfections are and how amateurish is painted the blood. I can afford to say this because in my family are all famous painters in my country. Not a problem for me because I have to talk to someone from my family to settle painting, but unfortunately other collectors what can they do?

Back