Are your Weta pieces still precious to you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the Shelob review posted on the SSC site, and asked myself, why I have bought that piece. The most important reason surely is because Frodo's passage through the pass of Cirith Ungol, and his meeting with Shelob is one of my favorite moments in the book. I don't like the base of the piece to much, but the spider itself is very well made. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the item in person for years, since it's somewhere between all the other boxes, waiting for a descent cabinet in a nice space in my place. Wish I had an extra room, just like amonhen!

Let's see some pix, amonhen!!

Hi again fellow freaks,
I need some pics too of the collection. I am not quite sure how to go about it, as I have no digicamera, scanner or other necessary tools to do this.
I have never put a pic on the pc fullstop.
Probably will have to call in the help of some friends who have the required equipment and knowhow.
But definitely will try to get this happening asap.
Thanks for your interest.
I myself always like to check out the show your shelves section.
It's great to see how everyone displays their precioussssss.
:D

jlcmsu said:
I was just messing around with my camera and took this pic of my Cave Troll...

You suck! :moon

Of all the pieces I had to get rid of, this is truly the only one I miss. In reality I miss all of them but I feel empty without Cavey.

Fritz said:

Of all the pieces I had to get rid of, this is truly the only one I miss. In reality I miss all of them but I feel empty without Cavey.

CaveTroll010.jpg

Fritz said:

Sorry Fritz. :eek:

I will tell my Cavey tonight that you miss his brother from another mother. :rotfl

Back