ARE YOU A TRUE HULK FAN????!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, guess I gotta start monitoring the Bowen site as well. I take it this piece is LONG sold out? Looks danm cool.

You have to pay $25 just to sign up to be a newsletter/collector's club member? Lame. F that.

Can you still order stuff, or will it always require an initial $25 upfront payment?

Last edited:
THIS IS A ROOKIE THREAD, I GUESS...

AND THIS IS AN @NUS

( * )

Damn, this hobby is going to send me to the poor house. Just couldn't resist, too awesome, and prices still "reasonable" considering what this will piece will probably command in the future.

My first Bowen statue

Edit: 100% rookie here, make no mistake

Rory said retail was $350.00. Just go buy one off ebay. They are going for less than that currently.

Rory said retail was $350.00. Just go buy one off ebay. They are going for less than that currently.

Yah, like $280 +$13 ship. That's what made me act. average seems to be right around $300 shipped. Seems like a bargain. Initially, I thought this was out of my reach till doing some research.

You have to pay $25 just to sign up to be a newsletter/collector's club member? Lame. F that.

Can you still order stuff, or will it always require an initial $25 upfront payment?

You can absolutely order on the site without being a CC member.The CC membership gives you an extra 20% off on your orders.The $25 pays for itself pretty much on your 1st purchase-you would have saved $70 on faux Hulk.Plus you can buy collectors club only (usually LE) statues and busts that seem to be very flippable on Ebay from what I've seen.

You can absolutely order on the site without being a CC member.The CC membership gives you an extra 20% off on your orders.The $25 pays for itself pretty much on your 1st purchase-you would have saved $70 on faux Hulk.Plus you can buy collectors club only (usually LE) statues and busts that seem to be very flippable on Ebay from what I've seen.

Okay, cool, thanks... That's kind of what I thought. While I was trying to navigate the site for the first time, the membership fee kept popping up. I'll probably join in the near future.

Yah, like $280 +$13 ship. That's what made me act. average seems to be right around $300 shipped. Seems like a bargain. Initially, I thought this was out of my reach till doing some research.

sounds like you got yours from ebay seller cameronmerkler. i got mine for the same price also. i believe he owns/runs DCBS (discount comicbook store). great seller! ships fast! i did a BIN yesterday and got a DHL tracking number for it today!

man, i can't wait to get it! :chew

sounds like you got yours from ebay seller cameronmerkler. i got mine for the same price also. i believe he owns/runs DCBS (discount comicbook store). great seller! ships fast! i did a BIN yesterday and got a DHL tracking number for it today!

man, i can't wait to get it! :chew

Just checked, yup, it's them. got the ship notice today. I did a completed items history and it seems they have sold a few at the $279 price, plus ship. Looking forward to it.

I have been trying to avoid Bowen, only because I don't need another company to buy stuff from; I thought Sideshow/GG was enough. But this was too cool to pass on. and I saw the Bowen Thing statue and that looks really cool too...

here B pics!

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Back