ARE YOU A TRUE HULK FAN????!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah sorry that i am rookie here. some people have lives they can't post here every minute of the day or make youtube videos describing toys..... so i take being a rookie with being cool..because i am cool...i never said i didn't like the hulk. But i couldn't give a crap what people think. your opinions don't matter to me....

imagine the Sideshow PF one in Bronze....:drool:drool:drool

Now that one I'd buy in a second. As for the Faux Bronze Hulk? I just don't like the sculpt enough to search out amongst eBay pricing especially considering how much their past faux bronze pieces go on the secondary market. I will admit though it makes the other two statues look like ToyBiz Rotocasts.

Can anyone still get this? I never knew this was coming out. I don't know much about Bowen statues.

Its aviable at certian places for retail you just gotta know where to look. LMK if your interested.

That statue is really nice...and though I consider myself a true hulk fan I will not be getting one, because I am also a poor Hulk fan. :monkey2

thank you sir!! and you dont get one cause you aint whining like a little....

Yeah, well, sometimes people take things way too seriously on these forums. Most of us are jokers on here. We collect toys and play video games for the most part, so why would we be serious on here.

To the person who reacted indifferently to Bodie's post.. it's okay. We'll let this one slide. Just remember, this is just a forum. hehe

yeah sorry that i am rookie here. some people have lives they can't post here every minute of the day or make youtube videos describing toys..... so i take being a rookie with being cool..because i am cool...i never said i didn't like the hulk. But i couldn't give a crap what people think. your opinions don't matter to me....

:lol < LOL!!!!

Yeah, well, sometimes people take things way too seriously on these forums. Most of us are jokers on here. We collect toys and play video games for the most part, so why would we be serious on here.

To the person who reacted indifferently to Bodie's post.. it's okay. We'll let this one slide. Just remember, this is just a forum. hehe

rookie :D:D

I personally think you are not a true Hulk fan if you do not own every single piece of memorabilia that has ever been produced of the character. Including the ultra rare Hulk and Spiderman toilet paper from the 80's. So, you can forget all about being a true Hulk fan if you don't have it all. Seriously. Why even bother? You just can't be a hulk fan.:monkey2

Back