Are the EU dept on strike?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange...
I will receive tommorrow my HAN SOLO 1/4 Premium Format from the UK Warehouse... I'm living in France.
If there's a probleme Sideshow Customer Service always answered to my mails.
I'm still waiting for my PRINCESS LEIA EXCLUSIVE 1/4 Premium Format since almost one month.
But i had answers to all my mails....
Strange that nobody answered you...
Do you contact Sideshow service customer on the SideshowCollectibles web site ?
Anyway there is no strike but there's one week i received a message telling me that there was a little problem with the EU warehouse system.
Everything should work fine now...

abstractharmony said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again -

CINDY ROCKS!!!!!!!!

that's true
everybody at Sideshow rocks.

Always helpfull ....

nice to know you got sorted abstract..but I think the strike is still on with shipments:monkey4

feedme said:
nice to know you got sorted abstract..but I think the strike is still on with shipments:monkey4

got an email saying my subject 5 is shipping. picked it up in the halloween
extravaganza.

so thanks ss.:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

:monkey1 very long strike and don't understand why CC charged if EU wharehouse cannot send item before christmas :monkey1 :monkey1 :emperor :emperor :emperor

Hi neighbour! :)

Maybe they finance department is quicker than the shipping department! :)

yes and next year they will charge all CC at the 1st january 2007 for all preorder and ship in 2008 just after christmas week:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Domer said:
Yes, there is definitely something fishy going on over at the EU warehouse. Annoying delays! As if we EU customers aren't punished enough already by receiving the items weeks after the US collectors...
I'm in the same situation as some of the guys over at the StatueForum. Been charged for some items, since roughly 3 or 4 weeks now, and I didn't receive any news on the status ever since. The fact that one's CC get's charged before the items are transferred from the US to the EU warehouse is ...disturbing to say the least. Pretty aggressive approach IMO.
Recently, I had to wait an extra 3 weeks or so on my Lurtz PF, but that was because the original allotment was already on it's way to the EU, and since my item was a wait list conversion, it was not taken in account for the original allotment. So that's normal.
I also have a damaged item issue, but since I only mailed them like 4 days ago about that, I'm not complaining that I didn't get an answer yet. After all, the people at SSC lost a colleague this week, and that is never easy.
I just try to hang on, and see how the situation evolves. SSC will get it together, won't they?! Who knows, maybe they are holding back all these orders to send them all together as a COMBINED SHIPMENT? That would save us very much money! If that is the case, I'm definitely not complaining!

I'm sure we'll all get one of those nifty xmas cards as an indemnification!

There is actually something wrong with EU wharehouse and the time they really send package as many of our are still waiting their item but sideshow not waited for the money. If they waited same time for the money as actually we wait for item I think they will be not happy.

they forgot how writing on a board as we have no reply.
Sideshow team please explain us what we are wainting to have items as our CC charged.
:confused:

Silence is golden, but my eyes still see
Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see no polystone coming to meeeeee.....

Back