Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Congrats, Ringer. Awesome display as well. Where did you get the pedestils?

Thanks you all for your kind comments. They are actually custom made by me and my pops. They are just made out of wood, painted black, and I went to the Home Depot and bought sticky floor tiles and put them on the tops of all of them.

They look really well together, esp. with the LOTR posters in the back. Now all you need to do is replace those posters with Jerry Vanderstelt's Lithos and add plastic covers to the pedestels. Then you'll have the perfect LOTR display.:D

Thanks you all for your kind comments. They are actually custom made by me and my pops. They are just made out of wood, painted black, and I went to the Home Depot and bought sticky floor tiles and put them on the tops of all of them.

What an awesome idea with the stciky tiles...I made some pedestals as well for my PF's and finally got them painted black and feel like they need something.

What kind of tile (color, pattern) did you use if you don't mind me asking.

They look really well together, esp. with the LOTR posters in the back. Now all you need to do is replace those posters with Jerry Vanderstelt's Lithos and add plastic covers to the pedestels. Then you'll have the perfect LOTR display.:D

The platic covers are so expensive though - or at least the ones I have priced.
They look great though, but Tooks coin will have to go to an Ikea display case.

Unless you have a link.....

Last edited:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Did you make the pedestals? If not where did you get them - they look great!

Last edited:

The platic covers are so expersive though - or at least the ones I have priced.
They look great though, but Tooks coin will have to go to an Ikea display case.

Unless you have a link.....

Most people get them from here: casesforcollectibles.com

They are pretty pricey but well worth it.

Did you make the perdestals? If not where did you get them - they look great!

He mentioned in an earlier post:
Ringer said:
They are actually custom made by me and my pops. They are just made out of wood, painted black, and I went to the Home Depot and bought sticky floor tiles and put them on the tops of all of them.

What an awesome idea with the stciky tiles...I made some pedestals as well for my PF's and finally got them painted black and feel like they need something.

What kind of tile (color, pattern) did you use if you don't mind me asking.

Actually at first I had gotten black marble looking ones but I think they just drew too much attention then I found these solid black ones that looked a little bit like some sort of black stone and they work perfectly. I was actually pondering the idea of just putting the tiles on the entire pedistol but that is a task for another day.:D

Again thanks for all the kind comments guys.

Actually at first I had gotten black marble looking ones but I think they just drew too much attention then I found these solid black ones that looked a little bit like some sort of black stone and they work perfectly. I was actually pondering the idea of just putting the tiles on the entire pedistol but that is a task for another day.:D

Again thanks for all the kind comments guys.

Thanks man...and the tile should cause just enough reflection to add a nice touch.

Just curious should Aragorns and Frodo's elven cloaks be the same color?

Back