Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Still on track though from its original Q1 shipping area. So it went from on the product page of Feb to the first week of March.

no problem waiting here, esp. if they need to that time to get just right!

Things like this always bug me. I realize it could be that the box or styrofoam casing supplier is running behind. It could be that the factory is simply running behind schedule in getting them all painted. Those things happen in a manufacturing facility. I just hope it's not because a production piece (or pic of it) was sent to SS and they didn't like what they saw (no longer looks as much like Viggo, the factory substituted a different color for something, etc.).

I guess the apprehension is mostly because this is the first of a new line. I really want this to be spot-on, just like the proto. I'll keep my fingers crossed and think good thoughts. (breath, breath....) :lol

On the one hand, i was really excited to get the first e-mail saying he would soon be on his way, but what with my tax problem this month i'm somewhat relieved that it won't be until March now!

I just re-checked my e-mail & confirmed the last flex pay to be March. Didn't even realize that the 1st time. Good for the bank account since I have my flex payment for Morgul & Gandalf PF's too this month. Still waiting to hear something for my Gollum PF waitlist... Hoping

....and less time to save your pennies between the Aragorn maquette and the 2nd quarter Gandalf and Legolas maquettes. :lecture

Do you think that the Aragorn delay would push back Legolas and Gandalf?

It might happen if SS wants to give Aragorn some room to sell through...

Nah, not really if they get pushed back a little it will be more on timing with them. Same as this I assume.

I got the delay e-mail as well. This is the first time that I can remember that happening once the flex-payments started. That's ok, my bank account can use the break.

can't wait to get this piece. super stoked about this line.

just got my email stating my exclusive will be in stock in 24 days!!

Got the processing email as well :yess:

SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Dear Sideshow Customer,

Your pre-order of the Aragorn Statue - EXCLUSIVE (2000991) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 24 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Wednesday, March 2, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

Really looking forward to adding a new LOTR piece to my collection. It's been awhile.

I'm really excited for this one to come! In about a month he'll be here! :)

24 days notice - split shipment. :(

I'm sure mine will be second wave since I converted this one after Gandalf went up. Nevertheless...

And so it begins! :D

24 days notice - split shipment. :(

I'm sure mine will be second wave since I converted this one after Gandalf went up. Nevertheless...

And so it begins! :D

Are you going for every piece in this line?

Got my notice as well! Looking forward to adding an amazing LOTR piece to my collection.

This is probably one of my most anticipated pieces in a long time.

Back