Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

So about how many statues estimated are going to be in this line?

No number has been said not in the entire line.

got the email today as well. I didn't buy anything at all in 2010, so definitely looking forward to this piece.

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but the regular edition with an ES of 1000 is officially sold out. Not bad for a line that was supposedly dead and buried before it started. :monkey3

2011-02-10_155704.png

Last edited:

Yeah, thats a good thing. Maybe it won't pop up on second chance that would be even better.

Dropping my payment in the mail today for the exclusive, even though I am almost certain mine will be in the second half of the split shipment.

And so it begins. :D

Shipping time is getting closer. I hope that SS gives us updated production pics soon. It could lessen anyone's concerns that the factory has, again, managed to change/screw up something (though LOTR fans have of late been fortunate).

Shipping time is getting closer. I hope that SS gives us updated production pics soon. It could lessen anyone's concerns that the factory has, again, managed to change/screw up something (though LOTR fans have of late been fortunate).

I hope they're just a awesome as they look now. I'll be heartsick if they turn out with ____ty paint. :(

On the product page, the Est. Ship Date has been changed to "Processing credit cards March 4th" (or something like that). Looks they've got a firm delivery date now.

I received this letter from Sideshow yesterday:

Dear Andrew,
This email is to confirm that we have received your payment of $***.** for order TB****** – Aragorn Exc. Statue. Please expect your order to ship after March 7, 2011 as we received payment via personal check instead of money order, an automatic hold of 15 days applies before your order is shipped.

I didn't know they would put a hold on my personal check for 15 days, but thats not really a problem. I just find it hopeful that I may indeed be included in the first shipment, as we are expecting this to go out in a split shipment. This is the piece I waitlisted and my conversion was during August. Still, I would expect to be in the second wave of shipments since they will be shipping in the order that orders were received. Just maybe, I have found a loophole, and my desire to have all collectibles paid for prior to them shipping (and no credit cards anymore) will get me my Aragorn earlier than I anticipated.

Just maybe. :pray:

Hopefully you the first batch is almost all of them so most folks can have it and not have to wait for this piece.

I'm sad to say that I just cancelled my Aragorn Ex. It looks really nice but I just can't justify the expense right now
and I simply can't start to collect a new line... I know that once I get started I will most likely want them all....
I already have the Aragorn PF anyway, which I like very much.

Hopefully someone here gets their waitlist reservation converted, and perhaps also for Gandalf and Legolas (both
Exclusives) which I also cancelled today...

I'm sad to say that I just cancelled my Aragorn Ex. It looks really nice but I just can't justify the expense right now
and I simply can't start to collect a new line... I know that once I get started I will most likely want them all....
I already have the Aragorn PF anyway, which I like very much.

Hopefully someone here gets their waitlist reservation converted, and perhaps also for Gandalf and Legolas (both
Exclusives) which I also cancelled today...

Thank you :)

Well, I am all set and looking forward to getting this piece sometime next month. First collectible I have gotten since 2009!

This and hopefully my 1/3 Joker from Bobby C will both be coming home soon!

:rock

Back