Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that. This better not be 24" tall from the base to the top of the spear or they really screwed his size up! Maybe that's why the price tag wasn't as high as we thought it would be...

Currently in line with a Live Chat support rep. Will let you know what they say.

Confirmed by Elisse at Sideshow Customer Support. "That includes the height of the spear as well"

New Price point sure makes it harder to pull the trigger. Just soo much coming out with 1/6 SW, DC, ect then add nearing 500.00 with shipping prices of pf statues. Plus I am getting delorean and have modern age bats, and arkham exclusive Joker pf on flex pay preorder already. Would love aquaman, but the completist in me is pretty much cured at these prices.

I am seriously tempted...I just chatted with SSC and they said I could use reward points and a credit I received recently. Making it REAL hard to pass this up.

It looks like the base is just lower to the ground.

Looks to me like they completely screwed up and shrunk this down.

aquaman.jpg

Looks to me like they completely screwed up and shrunk this down.

View attachment 218722

Yes, this is definitely undersized. The actual body looks only to be 15-16 inches tall. At 1/4 scale, this would mean Aquaman is 5 feet or 5 feet, 4 inches. Um...not sure this is Justice League worthy. I mean, looking at the picture above, it looks like Power Girl is a good head taller. And NOW we know why the price is lower.

I dunno, he looked pretty good size-wise at comicon. I wonder if they are wrong and it really is just 24 inches to the top of his head. I can't see it being this small. Although that might account for the drop in price. Also, in which case he is far too undersized for 1/4 scale and to display with the trinity.

Back