Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be surprised how many there are. I'm a member here and on statue forum and I'm on about 5 different facebook collecting groups for just statues. The amount of people buying is pretty incredible even at higher prices.

Definitely. And we are just a small fraction of all the collectors out there.

Love the price tag on it.
I just need to know why was this at 430, while the other new pieces are about 500.

Sideshow-flation can't be reasoned with.

But I hope they're feeling the "breaking point" from their consumers. Too many units sitting in warehouses.

The price is almost as amazing as the EX.

Keep in mind that Prime will be releasing comic based statues of DC characters in 1/5 scale. It's interesting that we have yet to see a DC comiquette from SSC.

If Prime 1/5 turns out good... I am all in, with the big base nowdays etc... it might look like the old 1/4 maybe.

I can agree with that. Competition is competition. All the companies are competing for a scarce resource, nerd hobby money :lol

I know this last year I spent a small fortune on XM statues and that has directly impacted my SS orders. This week alone I made the conscious decision to purchase XM Ms Marvel and pass on the SS Balent Catwoman. I'v also played with the idea of picking up the Prime1 Optimus and Bee but if I did that it would all but guarantee no more SS pieces over the next year. For me, I prioritize based on the line. I have always been more of a Marvel person so XM is taking most of money. But if I was more of a DC person I would throwing money at SS. That said the Prime1 Arkham line is everything I have always wanted and I am super disappointed with what SS has done with the line. Even if not in pricing, SS still needs to produce better products that can compete for my money and I think they are getting better in some areas. I think this Aquaman is fantastic if DC was my main line.

Same here. A lot of my fund for SS has gone to Prime Transformer line.

the face really look like DC icon 6" figure

dr-evil-right.gif

24" tall and 30 pounds. Nice. But I feel like they didn't include the height of the spear in that number?

24" tall and 30 pounds. Nice. But I feel like they didn't include the height of the spear in that number?

I just noticed that. This better not be 24" tall from the base to the top of the spear or they really screwed his size up! Maybe that's why the price tag wasn't as high as we thought it would be...

Back