Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Wait? I did? I know I've said it wasn't going up for Pre-Order too soonish and at the time of answer quoted above it wasn't done yet. But Aquaman is expected to be SDCC next week.

-SideshowAlex

Oh, awesome!! :yess:

Yes!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see their take on him.

Wait? I did? I know I've said it wasn't going up for Pre-Order too soonish and at the time of answer quoted above it wasn't done yet. But Aquaman is expected to be SDCC next week.

-SideshowAlex

He'll feel right at home inside a glass aquarium display case! :lol

I sense an arm extended upwards, trident holding power pose! Should be pretty badass!

I sense an arm extended upwards, trident holding power pose! Should be pretty badass!

With the signature DC leg up? The only question is left or right?

All kidding aside I would love to see him on his throne. A submersible option that could go in a fish tank would be amazing.

GREAT NEWS! One step closer to seeing all of the Big 7.

-SideshowAlex

SSAlex on the left side making her announcement.
Peedi's reaction on the right.

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

Was hoping Aquaman would be there...so excited to see what he looks like.

So if they're doing aqua man are they doing flash as well? I only have one room for one more piece in my JL setup and was trying to choose between flash or aquaman. What do you guys think?

They'll do a Flash and I'd choose Flash over AquaMan if I could only choose one

Yeah. I'll wait on flash then. Of course if this piece ends up being all sorts of awesome I'd just have to find room for all 7 then.

Back