Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Yeah, Alex said so on Statue Forum.
'Aquaman PF won't be going up for Pre-Order until later this year at the very earliest. The sculpt is still not fully done at this point, so he still has many steps to go before he can go up for Pre-Order.'
Bummer.

Yeah, Alex said so on Statue Forum.
'Aquaman PF won't be going up for Pre-Order until later this year at the very earliest. The sculpt is still not fully done at this point, so he still has many steps to go before he can go up for Pre-Order.'
Bummer.

Yeah, in a way it sucks but it's also kinda good, means my orders will be spread out throughout next year as Aquaman was one of the only things I was looking to PO. So unless they surprise the **** out of me at SDCC with a surprise PO of something on my list I'm probably taking a back seat this year....which might be a good thing.

I agree on the spreading out of orders. I've got Lobo, Thor and Hot Toys Iron Man 1/4 on order, but not much else is really inspiring me at the moment. Spider-Man I will most likely get too, but being in Aus its better to wait until its released Stateside so I know if worth buying. Although having the stack of Mass effect statues with Gaming Heads hasn't helped. I just don't find there are really any SS statues with es that is worth paying the extra $120.00 for. Aquaman could be the one though with so many choices. I'm betting on the hook hand though. I'm not gonna say what the spider'man es looks like he's shooting out....

Yeah, in a way it sucks but it's also kinda good, means my orders will be spread out throughout next year as Aquaman was one of the only things I was looking to PO. So unless they surprise the **** out of me at SDCC with a surprise PO of something on my list I'm probably taking a back seat this year....which might be a good thing.

I've been getting a tracking notice about every 2 weeks lately :lol

I'd be very surprised if Flash was there. Around how many new statues did SS come up with last SDCC? (ones no one knew about)

I'd be very surprised if Flash was there. Around how many new statues did SS come up with last SDCC? (ones no one knew about)

For DC Power Girl and Batgirl were announced during SS online comic con event and fully revealed at comic con.

Still no news on this piece? I need some sneaks on this one...really looking forward to adding him to my Justice League display!

Still no news on this piece? I need some sneaks on this one...really looking forward to adding him to my Justice League display!

SS Alex said it won't be at comic con.

That's ok because it's more important that we get Red Son and Sinestro variants first before the prices really go up :cuckoo:

That's ok because it's more important that we get Red Son and Sinestro variants first before the prices really go up :cuckoo:

This. Ugh. Honestly this was the one thing I was most excited to see come out of Comicon. So disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Alex said it won't be at comic con.

Wait? I did? I know I've said it wasn't going up for Pre-Order too soonish and at the time of answer quoted above it wasn't done yet. But Aquaman is expected to be SDCC next week.

-SideshowAlex

Back