Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Hahahahaha, same here... Good way to start the day reading your post Mike

No status on this piece? Now that my trinity is complete I need my aquaman.

I can't believe we haven't seen anything new on this but got previously unannounced PFs going up for PO first with Classic Catwoman, Modern Batman, and Arkham Joker. I thought Aquaman would be the next DC statue up for PO after Darkseid.

Same with the Spiderman PF... they teased a lot during 12 Days.

What if the trident is the EX? That would suuuuuuck! :lol

Really hoping we see Flash and Aquaman at Comic-Con.

Trident would be awesome. More of visual presence than a hook hand.

I can't believe SDCC is only 3 months away. Really hoping to see Aquaman and a couple more surprise DC statues there. I was never a big fan of the hook or water hand but I'd rather have one of those be the EX than the trident. Trident is a must for me.

My biggest fear with the water hand is that it will end up looking cheap. I'd rather have the trident as the EX.

Every piece should have the trident, not just the EX.

Well if the water from the Reeve PF is any indication on how water will be portrayed from SS, I want it no where near this piece. Ill be shocked if the trident isn't standard. Its featured in the promo image. I think the hook hand would be a nice nod to long time fans, but I won't be surprised at all if its simply him with a different profile to his face ala Darkseid (LAME).

Well if the water from the Reeve PF is any indication on how water will be portrayed from SS, I want it no where near this piece. Ill be shocked if the trident isn't standard. Its featured in the promo image. I think the hook hand would be a nice nod to long time fans, but I won't be surprised at all if its simply him with a different profile to his face ala Darkseid (LAME).

I agree the trident should be standard. But just remember that new Joker Asylum PF pic had him laughing and that actually became the exclusive scuplt. You just never know with SS.... I hope you are right though. Trident should definately be standard.

I can't believe SDCC is only 3 months away. Really hoping to see Aquaman and a couple more surprise DC statues there. I was never a big fan of the hook or water hand but I'd rather have one of those be the EX than the trident. Trident is a must for me.

Trident is a must...but you would rather have hook or water hand, that you're not a fan of, over the trident?? �� my brain hurts...

Trident is a must...but you would rather have hook or water hand, that you're not a fan of, over the trident?? í*½í¸³ my brain hurts...

I meant the trident should be standard with the EX and regular versions and either the hook or water hand be the EX. I want to pose him with the trident and both regular hands.

I meant the trident should be standard with the EX and regular versions and either the hook or water hand be the EX. I want to pose him with the trident and both regular hands.

I agree the EX should be both water and hook alternate hands

Back