Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

I hope if they make Cyborg it's the 80s version.

I wouldn't care if Cyborg was made as long as the Big 7 are done first
A classic Perez Cyborg would rock. Just not a fan of New 52 Cyborg or having him be a founding member of the JLA in the New 52 universe. To me, he'll ALWAYS be a Titan.

I'm willing to bet they will start showing promotional photos of Aquaman once Darkseid soon after gets the pre-orders happening. May-June time frame.

Yep, he is one of the few characters I would actually purchase so can't wait to see how he turns out.

Same. If this guy looks cool, I'll start ordering DC pieces.

Well Arkham Joker goes up for PO next week. And it was only teased today. I feel like it'll still be awhile before Aquaman.

I say "if" because if it looks like old Aquaman, I'll pass. If he looks modernized, I buy.

I love the modernised New 52 suits. I agree in the sense the new suit won't match well with Superman and Batman as much. I'd say we'll get a more traditional looking Aquaman like the others so far. For the sake of uniformity alone I hope that is the case considering I thought this line was supposed to represent the classic looks of each character as a whole.

Well to be honest there's very little difference between a classic Aquaman and the new 52 aquaman costume wise. It's the Gold chainmail and green tights look he's had forever.

Well to be honest there's very little difference between a classic Aquaman and the new 52 aquaman costume wise. It's the Gold chainmail and green tights look he's had forever.

Well, there's enough difference really.

Untitled.jpg

What I mean is I hope they don't make him look like his old campy style circus suit. I want detail, chainmail, armour kind of look, a little rougher and not so clean cut nice guy of the Super Friends days. Aquaman is so awesome and the statue needs to match that.

Well, there's enough difference really.

View attachment 178391

By the 1990's he pretty much looked as he does now.
629805.jpg

And Even before the new 52 during Brightest Day he was wearing basically the same costume
bd_aquaman_hsead_r2.jpg

So he can be classic, and new 52 really and it wouldn't change very much at all.

What about Mera! :horror

Look at that Catwoman-like booty! :rock
Mera_and_Aquaman-4.jpg

Pelletier-Mera.png

I would like to bang Mera. Seriously. Right into the Little Mermaid, over and over.

On a side note, I'd love for this to have a "showdown" pose for an eventual Black Manta. That'd be a great little setup.

I would like to bang Mera. Seriously. Right into the Little Mermaid, over and over.

On a side note, I'd love for this to have a "showdown" pose for an eventual Black Manta. That'd be a great little setup.

Man this made me laugh quite a bit. Thanks for this post. Yes, the ladies of DC are quite fetching indeed. I also appreciate your signature, sir.

Back