appleseed exmachina dvd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey friends just bought the dvd 2 disc collectors edition i think the drawing is fantastic !!!!!!!! what is your opinion ?:google:google:D

The animation is definitely over the top. I didn't like the story as much as the first one, though. I felt it should have tied into the first movie a little more. I also wasn't crazy about the flying Landmates. Overall, I like them both equally, but for different reasons.

My Hot Toys Briareos should be here tomorrow. I am psyched. :chew

ohhhhhhhhhh man !!!!!!! congratulations on the purchase of the figure !!!! I hope to get my own at some moment !!!!!:clap:clap:clap:elefant:elefant:duff

Thanks. I'll post pics when it comes in. The real trick will be finding Duenan.

hey friends just bought the dvd 2 disc collectors edition i think the drawing is fantastic !!!!!!!! what is your opinion ?:google:google:D

Did yours come with any inserts or booklets? I got the Collector's Edition and there was nothing but discs inside, so if mine is missing something, I want to go exchange it. And since fantasymaker is from Argentina, if any US Freaks got the Collector's Edition, I would like to hear from you as well, in case they are different.

I also have the Collector's edition and there is no insert. You are in the clear. :D

I picked up the Japanese Collector's Edition - 4 discs (one HD); two thick books (one a source book with lots of photos and drawings and one that is basically the storyboards for the movie); half a dozen postcards; a page of ESWAT badge stickers; and a bloody heavy box with excellent graphics on it to hold it all.

Did yours come with any inserts or booklets? I got the Collector's Edition and there was nothing but discs inside, so if mine is missing something, I want to go exchange it. And since fantasymaker is from Argentina, if any US Freaks got the Collector's Edition, I would like to hear from you as well, in case they are different.

Unfortunately i have to tell you that my dvd box also brought the booklet !!!!!!!!! originally i do not think it brings !!!! :(:(

The blu-ray version doesn't have any extras either.

So are their toys for this besides the 1/6? Since Tomy co-produced it, I'd think there would have to be.

The blu-ray version doesn't have any extras either.

So are their toys for this besides the 1/6? Since Tomy co-produced it, I'd think there would have to be.

Strangly, not a lot of stuff has been put out. Some PVC figures, trading figures, etc., but that's about it.

I believe that the first link is to a figure that was based on the 1988 anime.

Yeah I think that one is but this is the set I was referring too:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-Applese...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem
It's of the first CGI movie and the figures were also available separately. I think the only ones they made were Briareos and Deunan.
Yeah the Briareos with the DVD was a special gold colored version. Here's the series:
80984127bs0.jpg

56244674wc4.jpg

Last edited:
You'd think they'd have toys of the big suit thingies. They seemed to exist for no other reason except to have toys made. Especially the pink one.

I loved part 1 unreal CGI.
So ofcourse I bought EX MACHINA on Blue Ray and is just Incredible.
The animation is cutting edge and on HD it just looks INSANE !!

1080p BABY !!
10/10 for me.

exmachinablueray.jpg

You'd think they'd have toys of the big suit thingies. They seemed to exist for no other reason except to have toys made. Especially the pink one.

Yeah, it is kind of surprising they haven't made more toys and figures, especially since the last two movies have done fairly well.

Back