appleseed exmachina dvd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved part 1 unreal CGI.
So ofcourse I bought EX MACHINA on Blue Ray and is just Incredible.
The animation is cutting edge and on HD it just looks INSANE !!

1080p BABY !!
10/10 for me.

exmachinablueray.jpg

amazing mannnnnnnnnnnn , the dvd is very well , but the blu-ray is incredible , i have to buy a blu-ray player nowwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1080p is hell for my view yeahhhhhhhhh:emperor:emperor:google:google:google:google:google:google:google

I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, so I just got the Collector's Edition DVD. I wonder if, now that Blu-Ray has won and is the only format, if prices will start to come down on discs and players? If so, it may be a good thing to hold off for now and pick it up later. It will be like watching the movie again for the first time! (Hopefully...) :D

I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, so I just got the Collector's Edition DVD. I wonder if, now that Blu-Ray has won and is the only format, if prices will start to come down on discs and players? If so, it may be a good thing to hold off for now and pick it up later. It will be like watching the movie again for the first time! (Hopefully...) :D

Well, considering you can buy Ex Machina on Blu from Amazon for $23, i'd say that's one hell of a deal. I own it on Blu and it looks friggin amazing.

I'm not into anime or this series, but it was 3D so I decided to take a look at it. Makes me wonder why it's a direct-to-disc feature, really high production values. Although at times there were parts where you could see segmented edges or where they were too close to something that wasn't made to be seen that close, but really it was quite good.

I loved the first one but this Ex Machina blew me away. After watching it was pointed out to me that there are great similarities between Deunan Knute and Briareos and Robocop and Anne Lewis. If they ever wanted to re-do Robocop I would not mind if it was done in this style.

But other than that I really enjoyed this film and can't wait for the third.

Back