Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been around to post but I received my order on Wednesday last week. The box was a little thrashed and one of the figure's boxes suffered because of it, but the figures themselves are fine.
Apogee really needs to work on responding to emails, they never replied back to me by email. I'll be a little hesitant ordering from them again as a result of their severe lack of communication.

Glad you got yours.
I received one email in response to three sent by me.
From what I understand they were selling off their
stock of figures picked up from Voyager so that could
be why so many received substandard boxes.

I am still waiting to find out if mine 4 figures have
been shipped or not.

It'll take a bit more time for your order to reach you in Canada. But if you have to know, give them a call. They only took a few minutes of my time to make sure that my order is coming, so I don't think the long distance will cost too much.

Don't know I live just south of Chicago and I ordered mine on Jan 1st, I've e-mailed a few times now and have not gotten or heard anything

Major bummer alert!! I got a full PayPal refund today. The accompanying message said:

"I apologize for the inconvenience. We were unable to fulfill your order due to a overwhelming number of orders. We filled orders on a first order first ship basis. I have just refunded your payment. Here is a coupon code (XXeditXX) good for 15% off your next purchase. It will expire February 28th. We understand that sorry isn't always good enough."

My order number was 85. If that was the actual order number of when they were received, they must not have gotten too far into the orders. It sucks because I had ordered a couple of Brotherhood ACW figures that were a great bargain. They really need to have a better computer accounting system as well. ALL four of the figures I ordered showed they were "in stock" way after I ordered my figures. Either their inventory system sucks or they jumped around when they were fulfilling orders. :(

Mark D

i'm browsing their website, and they have almost nothing in stock. i wonder if their inventory reduction sale was really a going out of business sale?

if they're gonna stick around, i really wish they'd get some new sideshow and hot toys stuff in stock, as i'm tired of ordering stuff thru the net.:google

Well it seems that now Apogee is now ignoring my emails. :rolleyes:

It figures since they now owe me $100. They said to send them a pic of my broken piece so they could verify the damage. I did and now of course I'm getting no response from them. Oh well. I guess I'll contact Paypal and file a complaint.

I will be calling them myself tomorrow.
No emails since a week and no parcel.
I checked paypal and no refund either.
Has anyone received anything this week?

I tried to use the toll free number and it
is not usable from Canada.

So I sent off another email and said
send me my stuff or refund me my money.
Alter ego Toys has some figures I want
so the refund would be great so I can
get those instead. I think I have been
more than patient.
If I do not hear back from Apogee how do
I get paypal to refund my money?

Within minutes of sending Apogee an email I received a
reply and I will be getting 3 of the figures I wanted and
a 15.00 refund. They offered the online coupon as well
but as I probably won't be shopping their again there is
no point.

I feel a bit better now.

After not responding to emails they refunded me as well through paypal on Monday.
i was hoping on that cheap WWI A.E.F officer as it was such a great price to get a second figure of it to bash with..oh well.

I finaly heard back from them today.

They said that they won't refund me money till I send back the PF Van Helsing so I guess I'll be running to the P.O. tomorrow.

I just sent another email to apogee regarding my order.
I received a partial refund for the one item missing from
my order. I have not received any information about the
shipment of my order and it still shows as in process.
Comparison is I purchased from Alterego comics Jan 24th
received confirmation of shipping two days ago and expect
my order any day now.

Very disappointed in Apogee

Just so everything isn't completely negative, Apogee totally hooked me up. I got a 12" Original Leatherface for $15 and a 12" Michael Myers for $15... Can't beat that deal anywhere. They took a while to ship out the Michael Myers but I just gave them a phone call and they took care of it right away. Thumbs up for Apogee!

I have to give Apogee credit. I bought Astronaut Taylor from them and even though I didn't get an email from them they sent him out rather quick.

Dr Zaius and Sideshowpdx
did you receive your items before this past Christmas?
I seem to be the only one who has not received their
purchase from this time. I paid with paypal so they have
had my money since Dec 30th , and I have nothing.

Back