Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a little nervous, paid w/ CC on the 2nd, I've e-mailed twice and heard nothing, I've tried calling and get the machine.

Any ideas?

don_of_the_dead said:
Getting a little nervous, paid w/ CC on the 2nd, I've e-mailed twice and heard nothing, I've tried calling and get the machine.

Any ideas?

Don't despair. I jumped the gun a bit, but I emailed him and he did respond rather quickly. He admitted that the response was a lot heavier than he anticipated. I ordered on the 30th and only got mine yesterday but he is shipping and catching up.

Just talked to them on the phone, what a nice guy! Told me due to the volume of sales it was running a bit slow but my order went thgough an it is on its way. He apologized for any comfusion or delay and told me Jason was on its way!

dr2red said:
I am still waiting to hear what my substitution will be
Jason 2 or 6

If you get to pick I would go with 2. Other than being a excellent figure, that version of Jason is the scariest to me. In the movie he actually runs after his victims.

Ironman1188 said:
I hope he restocks and has another sale soon. Maybe some Art S. Buck super savings!!!

i doubt they will have another sale like this. i'm pretty sure the stuff they were selling was the voyager toys overstock. voyager toys stocked a LOT of sideshow stuff, and according to their owner, it was not selling.

Well I finaly got my package from Apogee yesterday.

The box came beat up and very poorly packed which meant my 1/4 Van Helsing came damaged. The figure wasn't sealed in the box. It was obvious that it had been removed before. The problem I have now is that no one got back to me from Apogee and I'm not certain wether the item was damaged by their poor packing or if it was shipped damaged. Ugh...:banghead

It came today Saturday the 14th (ha-ha-ha) IT gorgous conditions, can't wait to open him!

Thumbs up for Apogee Toys!:banana

Still waiting for confirmation of substitution and shipping of my package.
I emailed them again but no response.
I am getting a little upset but trying to stay calm.

My Grad Day Buffy and Faith just arrived. Boxes weren't in great shape, but I don't really care because I'm going to open them. I never received any shipping notices or anything, so if you haven't heard anything from Apogee, there's still hope.

i have yet to hear anything either, i have emailed them twice. Tried to call yesterday and they were closed and said they would be until monday i think it was?? hopefully mine will show up today too :)

Jason Lives!
Hpim0203.jpg

Trump Dies!

hey theres a good use for that strange brown lump of plastic i have laying around! :) glad to see yours showed up too!

Back