Apoc's in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. It's cool how you can change the left arm with a gun. They definitely captured apocalypse's intensity.

Check out this bad boy! I returned my Iron Man Bust and got this instead. :rock

15f8d38e.jpg

6c5d0629.jpg

i can only imagine how much better your pics will be with a better camera!

btw, Logan should be careful where he's pointing his claws down there! :lol

hey Rory, i have the Canon Rebel XTi. it's a great DSLR. a bit small or compact (at least for me). try it out. i have mine attached to a battery grip which gives it a nice hefty feel and extra battery power!

More power!! Yes! The camera will have to wait for just a bit though. I promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't get all crazy for it right now. She knows how I am. I am sure if I get that camera it will open up a whole new world for me and clean my wallet even further than this hobby has.

oh dude! you won't believe what i've been spending when it comes to camera gear. it's a second hobby for me now. when you're ready i can help you spend your hard earned money. :D

P1X4R said:
oh dude! you won't believe what i've been spending when it comes to camera gear. it's a second hobby for me now. when you're ready i can help you spend your hard earned money. :D
That is exactly what I am afraid of. :lol

Back