Apoc's in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC02230.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 I WANT IT BUT I KNOW IF I GET IT SSC IS GOING TO COME OUT WITH ONE EVEN BETTER!!!!but it looks awesome!!!congrats!!!

f'n hell, i need a comic shop where i live....:monkey4

nash said:
f'n hell, i need a comic shop where i live....:monkey4
I feel ya. I have some but they seem to charge way more than online stores so there is no point. How much does yours charge for things like this Spliff? I also never see any good deals at local shops.:monkey2

Spliff said:
I ordered Apoc online, got him for about 148 dlvd. The Surfer is the badass I got from my comic shop.:monkey3
Oh I see. I swear most comic shops around me jack the price up so it isn't worth is usually. I am always surprised when I hear people saying that they will just get it from their LCS for cheaper. :confused:

Yea, I guess I'm a bit lucky...the comic shop doesn't jack up the prices, but they keep everything at MSRP(statue-wise). Sometimes that's good, sometimes it's bad. Like with me, if it's a piece I really want I'll get impatient and end up buying it at an LCS instead of waiting and getting it cheaper online. =(

The ones around me rarely get anything cool anyway so it's no biggie. I would probably be impatient too. Purchasing online is the best though...who doesn't love deliveries and cheeper prices?:D

El Roranous said:
The ones around me rarely get anything cool anyway so it's no biggie. I would probably be impatient too. Purchasing online is the best though...who doesn't love deliveries and cheeper prices?:D
I love getting crap in the mail!!!! i was just making a little vidoe of me waiting for a SSC box from UPS.... Everytime a hear a car im in the window cheking!!!!:lol im a freak:lol

I got my APOC yesterday too....#701....I really like it. My first ever Bowen. It looks good next to the X-men VS Dio..I think I'm going to try a set up where it looks like cyke is going to shoot him and then when #2 comes out it will be the center of the three pieces...at least until #3 comes out.

BTW....I like the GUN look better what about you?

The APOC on base is 16" high.

metaphorge said:
How tall is Apocalypse? The Bowen statues are roughly 1:6, right?
Bowen makes their stuff in "Bowen Scale" which people said is aboot 1:8 scale, he's about 15".

bjread said:
I got my APOC yesterday too....#701....I really like it. My first ever Bowen. It looks good next to the X-men VS Dio..I think I'm going to try a set up where it looks like cyke is going to shoot him and then when #2 comes out it will be the center of the three pieces...at least until #3 comes out.

BTW....I like the GUN look better what about you?

The APOC on base is 16" high.
I actually think the gun-less look looks alot better, powerful pose. If his left arm was fisted, or was down at his side and not curled I would've prefered the gun I think.

Back