Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but we're not talking about 'a tiny spec' in this particular case.
I'm not generalising, I'm talking about JPs responce from Sideshow.
And yes, I would insist on a better solution.

A few pieces shipping in the next couple of months...
Worried!

I just hate the gambling on these pieces. Makes me glad that I'll be reigning in my SS collecting days very soon.

Yeah but we're not talking about 'a tiny spec' in this particular case.
I'm not generalising, I'm talking about JPs responce from Sideshow.
And yes, I would insist on a better solution.

A few pieces shipping in the next couple of months...
Worried!

Yeah. He's totally justified in asking for a replacement. But again, none of us should ever expect it. Even if it shows up shattered you know? Don't get me wrong JP, I feel for you and all other people with unsatisfactory pieces.

Yoda once said "Return Sideshow statues if you are unpleased, must be willing"
yoda_gif.jpg

Awesome display @greatwall. That cape on the base of ultron instead of his back makes it look like he just murdered thor or something. Haha

I just hate the gambling on these pieces. Makes me glad that I'll be reigning in my SS collecting days very soon.

It's not really that much of a gamble though. It's hit or miss if the piece comes out perfect or not but you don't stand to lose anything. Either you get a piece you're okay having paid for and enjoy it or you can return it for a full refund. We can gripe about problems, wish products cost less or came out better but you really can't get shafted out of your money. Hell even with a piece like this that comes out with QC issues you could probably still make a few bucks on the secondary market with the exclusive.

It's not really that much of a gamble though. It's hit or miss if the piece comes out perfect or not but you don't stand to lose anything. Either you get a piece you're okay having paid for and enjoy it or you can return it for a full refund. We can gripe about problems, wish products cost less or came out better but you really can't get shafted out of your money. Hell even with a piece like this that comes out with QC issues you could probably still make a few bucks on the secondary market with the exclusive.

Exactly! Full refund is no gamble. Haha

What I mean is I don't like the waiting then being having to return it. Just tired of it. Its often a long drawn out process. So glad I don't have to PO much more.

Yeah. He's totally justified in asking for a replacement. But again, none of us should ever expect it. Even if it shows up shattered you know? Don't get me wrong JP, I feel for you and all other people with unsatisfactory pieces.

Yoda once said "Return Sideshow statues if you are unpleased, must be willing"
yoda_gif.jpg

:lol Good one. Sorry guy's too busy @ work I am taking a day off tomorrow and Friday my Wife B-Day I hope she will like Apocalypse as a gift :lol

I will check the statue again this weekend and I will decide on Monday if i will keep it.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear so many are receiving a less than stellar product. Makes me long for the good ol' days (of less than a week ago) of dull, less than vibrant paint worries.

Sorry to hear so many are receiving a less than stellar product. Makes me long for the good ol' days (of less than a week ago) of dull, less than vibrant paint worries.

Yes. If all I have to worry about is dull colors when I receive mine...I'll be thrilled.

Back