Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dark phoenix/phoenix, sinister, juggernaut, MAG-FREAKIN-NETO, id love Omega red, red and yellow wolverine in a different pose, cable would be great, maybe a bishop (after cable), just to name a few off the top

dark phoenix/phoenix, sinister, juggernaut, MAG-FREAKIN-NETO, id love Omega red, red and yellow wolverine in a different pose, cable would be great, maybe a bishop (after cable), just to name a few off the top

Red would be ****ing amazing. Imagine the poses they could play with for a PF. Cable would definitely be awesome!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Red would be ****ing amazing. Imagine the poses they could play with for a PF. Cable would definitely be awesome!

im DYING for omega red..i love the character and the pose options r endless..him n sinister would be my top 2 since EVENTUALLY, ud think they gotta get 2 magneto uk?

im DYING for omega red..i love the character and the pose options r endless..him n sinister would be my top 2 since EVENTUALLY, ud think they gotta get 2 magneto uk?

I honestly am surprised that they didn't make a Mags like yeaaaars ago, but whatever lucky us I suppose. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 10 for it to happen.

yea man idk how u make sooooo many other x-men characters (rogue, emma frost) and not the main, arguably biggest comic book villain of all time

Seriously, 3 Punishers? Lol Magik? I know they made a comiquette, but never a PF.

yea cmon 3 punishers and no magneto--that right there says it all tbh…idk why if they can make apoc look that awesome u better believe that they can do the same w mags..

They need to come out with an kick butt classic Archangel to go along with Apocalypse! Metal wings, maybe a Death mask!?

Plus all those other guys listed above are cool too!:clap

Ah, Magneto...

2010: Spider-Man Com
Marvel's most popular character, EX at 650

2014: Apocalypse PF
Well liked, fairly (but definitely not extremely) popular villain, most outside of comic, cartoon and video game knowledge would have no clue who he is, and it's an expensive, larger piece, yet still, EX at 750, very decent for it's price (but collectors love their large, imposing pieces)

Sometime in the Future: Magneto PF
One of comic's most popular villains, starred in several blockbuster films played by 2 top notch well known actors, constantly reintroduced to a new generation of kids every few years in almost every Marvel cartoon since the 90s, your Mom just might even know who he is, but because it took forever to get made the Ex will probably be at ES of Gazillion, price damn near $500 if not exactly that, no larger than current Batman PF with Cape...time will tell.

Or maybe people love apocalypse :) got my order in ready

Yeh, but why would the Reg sell quicker than the Ex? and there's twice as many!
Just doesn't add up :dunno

Congrats anyway Ant :clap Take it you're on the EX?
Hope it turns out nice for you Ant.

Have you seen what they are charging to ship here now?
Looks like they have more than doubled shipping costs recently :gah:

Or maybe people love apocalypse :) got my order in ready

I would imagine Apoc has a pretty good sized fan base but somehow I think this EX and REG sellout is due the proto itself looking AMAZING...mixed with the fact that many are wanting to avoid the secondary market on a piece like this (which I too think is smart). Got my EX order in day one so there is nothing left to do but wait...:impatient:

I went with the reg from lee I liked the chainsaw but saved a chunk due to having a load of reward points and it's in the uk :)

I think he is popular enough I think he's up there with the bigger apocolypse characters

And I have to agree the proto did look amazing :)

When did the Ex sell out?
1,500 Reg shifted already?
SS ploy to shift a few more?

The EX sold out about 2 months ago. I jumped on one when it went less that 30. The Hulk maquette is open edition so SS does make those in batches until they decide to stop.

When's the last time a statue had the EX and reg both sell out months before a release?

Last edited:
Its a great villian with a great sculpt fair price and go es. Fans also know its likely to b the only one we get for a long time unlike cap, wolverine, ironman etc. Get him now or have lots of regrets later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its a great villian with a great sculpt fair price and go es. Fans also know its likely to b the only one we get for a long time unlike cap, wolverine, ironman etc. Get him now or have lots of regrets later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This might be the only Sideshow one we'll ever see. HT will probably make a movie figure eventually

Back