Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what he said.

having said that, this will go for a premium (even the regular) once he is truly sold out. He is a badass x-men villian. get him for retail while you can.

In a year or two once the Age of Apocalypse movie gets hyped the price will skyrocket.

In a year or two once the Age of Apocalypse movie gets hyped the price will skyrocket.

This is one that will rise in value once release imo

I would think that this will be the only Apocalypse we will see in 1/4 scale in a long time. Once it is sold out, I can see the aftermarket price start to rise.

Last edited:
LOL! I don't really care what it does in the aftermarket. I'm keeping mine and my order is secure. However, this bad boy is expensive enough as is at retail. I'm glad I won't have to chase it down after it sells out. As I said, I don't believe SSC will be making any other Apocalypse PFs anytime soon.

Sooner or later must sell, need space for newer statues mate hahaha

But to be honest, would you really Want to sell him? Me personally I'll never sell Apocalypse. I'd sell the New Spidey Com before I sell this guy.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I just realized today I need to do some serious planning if I want to fit this guy into my collection room

I tend not to think about where things go until I actually have them lol. Just means things sit in boxes for a while.

Back