Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ph hulk may not be that hard to customize into a modern museum hulk pf, hmmm...

Have been waiting for this SOB for a long, long time now, & find myself having mixed feelings for this sculpt.

Size & pose are great, but he does seem to lack the finer details that would have/should have put this bastard way over the top.

The veining on the arms seem crude & amateurish, thigh/leg muscle detail is sadly lacking, the finer muscle striations within larger muscle groups are just not there. Armor also seems to lack something I just can't peg. Has it been truly confirmed that this is an actual Gore Group sculpt?

Just don't know what to think at this point. Maybe expectations were too high, so I'll have to see more pics & vids, & pray to god that I come around.:dunno:(

^^^ Yes Martin and gore group sculpted this...I think it looks great...could be over the top, but I don't think it's needed...idk..I love it! amateurish...I don't think so.

Getting into this hobby I had to make some rules. Star Wars brought me here and my main rule was to collect solely SW. with stuff like this coming out I may have to branch out. Im a huge Fan of both Marvel and DC but my wallet isnt.

Getting into this hobby I had to make some rules. Star Wars brought me here and my main rule was to collect solely SW. with stuff like this coming out I may have to branch out. Im a huge Fan of both Marvel and DC but my wallet isnt.

I know what you mean and the SW stuff was pretty weak this year. Just didn't have a strong showing of PFs that I was hoping.

when I order this statue I can live in the brown shipper box after my wife throws me out:yess:

This is going to be another expensive monster, and I would love to own it, but with Fladiator Hulk coming and maybe the New Cap and Spidey... This will have to be a pass

Last edited:
Back