Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap :clap :clap

sdcc2013_sideshow_44.jpg

That saw is crazy, I never saw him use it but it looks so sick. I cant wait to get this thing.

Stop saying bigger prices. You'll be giving them ideas :thwak:

I know, I think it's going to happen now with Conan, hulk, etc. This hobby has got me priced out. Look at predator, galactus, and so many others now already at 600.00 to 1000.00 plus price range. :monkey4 sooner or later collectors will run out of space for collecting so much. Not to mention the brown shippers. Then sales will come on these big guys. I'm going to wait on this one and hulk to see what happens later on. I mean the starting prices are already so high not even including shipping. So when collectors try to sell off for personal reasons it's going to be hard to even out. Its always great to keep everything but to be real in due time every collector will run into personal reasons for selling some or everything. Back then for 350.00 to 400.00 a statue no problem. If I don't want it I can still get rid of it. But now at 600.00 to 800.00 average. I will be still buy but I'm sure in no rush at all.

I recon this will be the same price as Planet Hulk give or take 10 bucks. I actually think Galactus is a fair price, it's the same size of a LSF. The LSF line is the only line SS do were I just cant justify the price.

I think the way they are making them now ala Rhino is keeping the prices low. This may be a good deal like Gladiator Hulk.

I wonder if this is going to be 799.99 at least. :D he's a beast and he won't be cheap!

If this comes with another portrait & two other switch hand/weapon. I think we might have a good chance of seeing something close to your suggested price. And you know what...I'm still paying that amount...:lecture

Absolutely nothing is going to deter me from having my main man in my collection.

If this comes with another portrait & two other switch hand/weapon. I think we might have a good chance of seeing something close to your suggested price. And you know what...I'm still paying that amount...:lecture

Absolutely nothing is going to deter me from having my main man in my collection.

There's no Switch out Portrait.....just switch out arm/hand....Madxcollector(francios) asked them.

After reading all the speculation on the prices, if that is going to be then why don't I pull the trigger on GG;s Whisper, just a thought, that said; at least I know the history on Apocalypse and I know a bum or two downtown I could get there Kidney from for a $5'er :lol:lol:lol

After reading all the speculation on the prices, if that is going to be then why don't I pull the trigger on GG;s Whisper, just a thought, that said; at least I know the history on Apocalypse and I know a bum or two downtown I could get there Kidney from for a $5'er :lol:lol:lol

:lol...:rotfl...:lol

Back