Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know if there are pics of apocalypse next to the hulk maquette on the SS size chart? Curious how they compare in mass.:pray:

Does anybody know if there are pics of apocalypse next to the hulk maquette on the SS size chart? Curious how they compare in mass.:pray:

Oops sorry, you meant the Maquette. This is an estimate:

hulk-compare.jpg

Last edited:
Ahahahaha my bad, I must unawarely be high on something :rotfl

Well at least he can have an idea since Apoc is slightly taller than Gladiator Hulk :)

I am pretty sure that Apoc's head will be roughly the same height as the Hulk maq, and the top of the chainsaw will be just above Gladiator Hulk's head...so that pic should be helpful :lecture

Trust me, when you see them side by side in person, they seem like statues that are basically the same size, both absolutely massive.

Will display nicely with Hulk Gladiator, just like in SDCC. Both massive and eye catching

I thought it would be at least 1000 given the edition size allotted to others...

I think this guy is going to be quite coveted in years to come.

I'm not getting him I think, I'm just not ready to spend that cash on him.
I already have gladiator hulk on PO and got him because I was really blown away by the piece but Apoc is not wowing me.
Plus I want to get galactus as well....

Back