Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear so many are given the "no replacements" response from SS.

Here's an idea SS, if you have already run out of replacements before everyone has received their statue, maybe there is a real problem that requires a real solution? Maybe you could go back to the factory and demand they make more replacements? Or, have your customers return their statues and use your in-house artists to fix them? That is what I call customer service.

Nice theory :lol

Anyone "canceling the apocalypse?" :lol

424744_original.gif

I just picked up my EX from UPS and he's in great shape! No complaints from me. I'm curious if maybe all the problems are with the early ES numbers. I have 735 and didn't have moisture, runs, etc.

I just picked up my EX from UPS and he's in great shape! No complaints from me. I'm curious if maybe all the problems are with the early ES numbers. I have 735 and didn't have moisture, runs, etc.

I'm guessing the moisture was just first shipment. With an oversea shipping issue

I placed my flex ex order in December, and my final payment is schedule for this sat. I would imagine that the final batch of the ex's will be all shipped out pretty soon. Hopefully all turns out well.

I had #35 and it had no issues. I think they build all the statues and at the end slap on the decal on the bottom with the edition number, so there is probably little rhyme or reason as to edition number and when it w as built in the overall run.

I spent so much time looking for the Ex of this statue and finally managed to buy one.
After all that, I end up preferring the cannon over the chainsaw :( wish I knew that before spending so much money.
But anyway here's mine.
It's pretty much flawless.
I love this beast

I had #35 and it had no issues. I think they build all the statues and at the end slap on the decal on the bottom with the edition number, so there is probably little rhyme or reason as to edition number and when it w as built in the overall run.

They're numbered afterwards. The first one off the line may be #723 and the very last one could be #5

Well this is BS. I haven't heard back from my e-Mail, it's been a week, so I rang them and they said if the images were too big it wouldn't have sent. Now I have to wait another few days

The recently sold one I mentioned looks like it's gone back up...
'please note there are manufacturers blemishes which are caused during the manufacturing process see pictures' :slap

Back