Anyone watching the Toy Fair page?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr2red said:
Now what do they mean
with all of the references to Snow
for the first day of Toyfair?

I am also curious about "Famous Personality Pre-Orders"
for Wed.
Possibly Snow Bunny Padme?
But yeah, I think they're most likely referring to expected snowfall.

I thought the Famous Personality announcement would be the next John Wayne, but I guess Scarface would be a better guess given that seems to be the scramble.

Edit: I just noticed the famous personality is plural, preorders, so the Duke could be one too. Maybe...oh you know what I want from that series. I also noticed star wars is plural as well. Might have to miss school that day. :joy

tomandshell said:
jumble1lv.jpg

Well, if they posted a jumble on the website with a spelling error, then I have to say, "Aaaarrghh!!"

Unless they did that on purpose to mess with our minds!!

Well, it wouldn't be the first time. They did it once during one of the 'taculars..... :angelsmil

I get:

FETT SARLAAC

with these letters left over:

EILFCLBA

lol

dr2red said:
They must have fixed it later.
I was working by the jumble in the forum and
decided to recheck on the toyfair page.
I had my husband look with me to see if I was
reading it wrong. It is definitely a N now

Yep, it's an N now, so it's looking like SCARFACE FINAL BATTLE.

No, there is ANOTHER

Gruff Old Bear said:
"Another" one of our favorite licenses is shrinking?

Well, when Yoda says, "No, there is another," (after Obi-Wan says of Luke, "That boy is our last hope") he means Leia, so I'm guessing Leia will appear in 1:6 with a new, smaller female body.

After further consideration: could it be a holographic Leia projected from an R2D2? Maybe a gummi little Leia lit by a working light? If so, what scale? A Premium Format R2D2? That would also be "shrinking," since it wouldn't be much bigger than 1:4 Frodo...

The Toy Fair Product Listing identifies three slots for Terminator product, and if I recall correctly, 12" figures were hinted at during the "Ask Sideshow" chat last week.

Or maybe it's finally Maleva on a short female body. :)

mlv.jpg

I actully think it says.

We are going to shut Josh up and bring out a Darth Maul figure. :p

Four horror figures!! You think we might get something else from "The Dead" line?

tomandshell said:
It's not a weird hint--they are just expecting a lot of snow in NY.

And "Famous Personalities" are statues/figures that don't fit into a particular line, but are instead "stand alone" pieces of a certain celebrity or historical figure.

A 1/4 Scale, Premium Format Abe Vigoda would fit into that category.

abe-vigoda.jpg

You made me snort on that one.

They are now saying " and a predicted 14'' inches of snow! Wow

as a hint.

What could be 14" inches tall?

dr2red said:
They are now saying " and a predicted 14'' inches of snow! Wow as a hint.

What could be 14" inches tall?

The predicded snow accumualtion for New York.

There is a major nor'easter bearing down on NY and its surrounding vicinity that is threatening to dump piles of snow amid blizzard-like conditions. No joke.

mmmy.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm any other Stones fans 'ere :confused::confused::confused:

Am I the only person who knows "Head full of snow" :confused::confused::confused:

Doesn't Tony Montana indulge :confused::confused::confused:

TC :naughty

As far as the upcoming pre-orders are concerned, Dusty, can you give an indication on what time/hour of the day these will be announced? Just so Europeans know when to be on post: your morning = our evening, your afternoon = our night. I guess there will be no other notification, and I'd hate to miss out on something.

Back