Anyone watching the Toy Fair page?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we'll get at least three horror orders and at least two Star Wars orders? Huh? Perhaps a 1/4 scale and a 1/6 figure that doesn't have an exclusive? Or a 1:1 bust?

Fishy order must be Jaws.

Oh, this is promising

BATTLE SARLAC CAF

It's a diorama of the coffee bar they go to after defeating Jaaba!

You can get FIFE BATTLE AT SARLACC!!

fifebattleatsarlacc9fv.jpg

I'm thinking the "Heating Up" is for the Ghost Rider piece...

Makes sense...

Darklord Dave said:
Does BATTLEFIELD EARTH fit?

God, I hope not...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSss

Now I can have Cavemen that fly Harrier Jets and a fly them around a 9 foot John Travolta.

Buttmunch said:
Looks like we'll get at least three horror orders and at least two Star Wars orders? Huh? Perhaps a 1/4 scale and a 1/6 figure that doesn't have an exclusive? Or a 1:1 bust?

Fishy order must be Jaws.

Where did you get this info? Did I miss something?

Ah... Just noticed that you can click the days of the Toy Fair and see what is happening each day. Cool.

Last edited:
"Another" one of our favorite licenses is shrinking?

Well, when Yoda says, "No, there is another," (after Obi-Wan says of Luke, "That boy is our last hope") he means Leia, so I'm guessing Leia will appear in 1:6 with a new, smaller female body.

Man, there seem to be lots of new licenses the French haven't tipped us off to yet.

I've got it! No wonder we had so much trouble! It's a new license!

AA ELF FELLA CBC STRAIT

An elf who's quit drinking, joined the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as a commentator, and wrapped himself in a strait jacket.

Cool. :cool:

Gruff Old Bear said:
I've got it! No wonder we had so much trouble! It's a new license!

AA ELF FELLA CBC STRAIT

An elf who's quit drinking, joined the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as a commentator, and wrapped himself in a strait jacket.

Cool. :cool:

I like the way you think, Gruff Old Bear!!

Back