Anyone watching the Toy Fair page?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I found an error in the jumble that was printed at the beginning
of the thread.The correct jumble is
EEFILFCTNBACSAARTAL

I think the jumble is "Scarface final battle"
or Final Battle Scarface. Which ever.
Do I win anything Dusty?

Last edited:
Of course, that explains the, "Say hello..." on the podcast.

By the way, did it seem odd to anyone else that they bleeped the word "*****" on the podcast? I mean, Bart Simpson says, "*****".

dr2red said:
Okay I found an error in the jumble that was printed at the beginning
of the thread.The correct jumble is
EEFILFCTNBACSAARTAL

I think the jumble is "Scarface final battle"
or Final Battle Scarface. Which ever.
Do I win anything Dusty?

Thats weird. I did a screen capture and came up with the same letters as were posted on page one. :confused: The N was an L.
So my Scarface Battle Flail guess was only off by one letter. Flail = Final
I figured maybe they were doing some accessories for the Scarface character. :D

jumble1lv.jpg

Well, if they posted a jumble on the website with a spelling error, then I have to say, "Aaaarrghh!!"

Unless they did that on purpose to mess with our minds!!

tomandshell said:
jumble1lv.jpg

Well, if they posted a jumble on the website with a spelling error, then I have to say, "Aaaarrghh!!"

Unless they did that on purpose to mess with our minds!!

They must have fixed it later.
I was working by the jumble in the forum and
decided to recheck on the toyfair page.
I had my husband look with me to see if I was
reading it wrong. It is definitely a N now

In the pod-cast they talk of adding the famous line"Say hello to my little freind".. wich is said in the final moments of the movie..the "final battle"..

so it would seem we are going to get a new Scarface from the end of the film..during wich he goes apesh*t kills a buch of Columbians and finaly gets killed himself..

F**k the f**kin' Diaz brothers!!!!

tomandshell said:
I thought that was really funny! They did a good job editing the Podcast Lady in with dialogue clips from the film for her "interview."
I thought it was weird. Podcast Lady is all professional at all times and then she breaks into a comedy routine. And btw the burning question is who is Podcast Lady?

wookilar8 said:
I thought it was weird. Podcast Lady is all professional at all times and then she breaks into a comedy routine. And btw the burning question is who is Podcast Lady?

At first I thought that something comical wasn't going to work with such a straight, Time-Life Books operator kind of voice, but as it got going, her delivery got me laughing in spite of myself.

tomandshell said:
I thought that was really funny! They did a good job editing the Podcast Lady in with dialogue clips from the film for her "interview."

Yeah, I got a kick out of it.

I kill a comunist for fun, but for a SS Final Battle Scarface, I carve him up real nice!!:D

Now what do they mean
with all of the references to Snow
for the first day of Toyfair?

I am also curious about "Famous Personality Pre-Orders"
for Wed.

dr2red said:
Now what do they mean
with all of the references to Snow
for the first day of Toyfair?

I am also curious about "Famous Personality Pre-Orders"
for Wed.

It's not a weird hint--they are just expecting a lot of snow in NY.

And "Famous Personalities" are statues/figures that don't fit into a particular line, but are instead "stand alone" pieces of a certain celebrity or historical figure.

A 1/4 Scale, Premium Format Abe Vigoda would fit into that category.

abe-vigoda.jpg

Back