Anyone intrested in commissioning a 1/6 Billie Piper sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcm77

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've noticed in the Doctor Who threads that several people have asked about whether Character Options will be making a 1/6 version of Rose Tyler or expressed their desire for such a figure. Seeing as an official one doesn't appear to be on the cards I was wondering if there'd be enough intrest for a group of us to commission a headsculpt?

I would be in, as long as enough people are in that it doesn't cost too much, and you could get a good sculptor -- women's faces seem to be harder than mens even for very talented sculptors. (I've had a little personal experience with this that we can discuss via PM when the time comes.)

I would be in, as long as enough people are in that it doesn't cost too much, and you could get a good sculptor -- women's faces seem to be harder than mens even for very talented sculptors. (I've had a little personal experience with this that we can discuss via PM when the time comes.)

Any help you or indeed any other intrested party can give would be most appreciated.

If the price is right, and the likeness is good, I'd be on board. I've yet to see a sculpt of Billie that I'd be happy with.

I'm sure you probably know this but the best place to gauge interest in a Piper headsculpt commission is on the www.doctorwhoforum.com toys and merchandise boards.

Unfortunately my choice of e-mail service prevents me from registering there and seeing as how I post here fairly regularly I thought I'd see if enough people would be intrested.

Unfortunately my choice of e-mail service prevents me from registering there and seeing as how I post here fairly regularly I thought I'd see if enough people would be intrested.

You're not missing much. And to join you have to give up your right to free speech!

I'm sure someone from here will post this on DWF, though not me -I don't agree with voluntarily giving up my right to free speech, so I don't post there on principle, I just lurk sometimes.

Wasn't it Les that created a custom one for his collection?

Go to my DR WHO PAGE and scroll down to see the one I customed from a SS buck female. That's all she is.
I would LOVE to have a NICE Billie Piper headsculpt.
Count me resoundingly in!
(I would sculpt her for sure if I had the time...too much on my plate now to get to her...but I would enjoy that one!)

I'd be in for a Billie (depending on the sculptor).

And Les - that Eccleston Who is brilliant! Have you repainted the CO Tennant yet? I'm betting you could make him look fantastic.

Has she always been a pop singer? Or did she just start that since leaving Who?

She was a singer before becoming an actress. When it was announced she was going to be in the revival of Doctor Who I wasn't exactly pleased but her performances proved me wrong. Her return in series 4 is one of the few things I'm genuinely looking forward to,particularly in the light of who the new companion is.

All this talk got me wondering if anyone would want a John Simm headsculpt for Doctor Who/Life on Mars.. I know I'd want 3 myself.

Back