anyone interested in another proton pack run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick-a-tron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
list now closed. thankyou to those who did pay. your orders are being cast and will be shipped soon.

Knucklefunger 2 packs + 2 traps PAID SHIPPED
Vix 2 packs + 2 traps PAID SHIPPED
Chouzi 3 packs + 3 traps PAID SHIPPED
hooker (gbfans) 1 pack + 1 Trap PAID SHIPPED
gbmickey (gbfans) 1 pack + 1 Trap PAID SHIPPED
hawaiiangb (gbfans) 3 traps(5 pedals) PAID SHIPPED
Kingpin (gbfans) 1 trap PAID SHIPPED
figuremasterLes 1 pack PAID SHIPPED
commtech 1 pack PAID SHIPPED
CAZAFANTASMA 2 packs + 1 trap PAID SHIPPED
jediguy 3 packs + 3 traps PAID SHIPPED

-------------------------------------------------

minipack22.jpg

16trap1.jpg

Last edited:
ok Sal! if everyone wants to copy and paste their name into a list then if the numbers are looking good then i'll greenlight this run and provide payment info etc.

Weird,
I thought I posted a reply here yesterday, anyway....
Questions:

It's $25.00 per pack/trap? or just for the trap?
Do you have PKE meters as well?
Estimated timeline?

Amazing work Nick!

$25 per pack if we can get enough people interested in 30+ packs. havent worked out the price of the traps. maybe $6 per trap if you order 1 or more packs say.

if your interested put your name down guys! :D

You know I was never a real huge fan of the show until I saw the packs & traps. NOW I'm interested. That's the nice thing about the hobby, fantastic reminders of earlier days

Thanks Nick, this is actually a build I'm really looking forward to doing.

thanks guys, traps added. still need quite a few more people in on this to make this run happen. and the more people on the list the cheaper the packs and traps will be! :)

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Get on this, there has got to be more people interested?! Hell, just look at the detail & work that goes into these babies. Even if you aren't a busters fan, it's nice to have just because of the quaility

New user, 1st post.

I would love 1 pack and 1 tap.

Thx!

Vix, welcome aboard. By the way Vicks work well when smoothing down epoxy putty, in case anyone didn't know this. A little on the finger tips & presto. Less mess & aromatic sculpt

Back