Anyone have a way to permanently light up their Hot Toys Iron Man figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently working on an Iron Man diorama. I have sorted all the lights, except for those on my iron man figures. I was wondering if anyone has found a way to permanently light up their iron man figures? I am pretty handy with a soldering iron.

(How long do those cell batteries last anyway?)

thanks for any and all help!

Someone on the boards has done it. Had it wired to an on/off switch located somewhere outside of their detolf. Maybe they will chime in...

Best I have seen was a guy on ToysDaily. He wired his Mark II Unleashed to a USB port. It simply can't be done without a bunch of wires sticking out of it (unless you open the figure, re-wire the whole thing and add a switch to it).

I always thought the light features were a waste of resources. Unless they are a one button turns all, or come with a remote control, what is the point? Who is going to spend time lighting all 4 buttons on every single figure?

Best I have seen was a guy on ToysDaily. He wired his Mark II Unleashed to a USB port. It simply can't be done without a bunch of wires sticking out of it (unless you open the figure, re-wire the whole thing and add a switch to it).

I always thought the light features were a waste of resources. Unless they are a one button turns all, or come with a remote control, what is the point? Who is going to spend time lighting all 4 buttons on every single figure?

I totally agree, you never use it after trying it the first time.

I am willing to open up the figure and rewire the whole thing, just wondered if anyone had done it before and had some pointers.

4 people including me are watching that item per hour

It's cool in a sort of way though cuz I always wanted something like this:

55icmb.png

Is Chan listening? :stick

Back