Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man , I don't understand how you guys can prefer him !.
I have always loved p2 the best and would rank wolf in 3rd place.
P1 in second. Am I the only one who wasn't wowed.
I think they gave alien a bad name in that movie. There was no leading role for them as they dropped like flys. It may of been called predator kills alien.

I agree with you mang.
AVP could have been a lot better. Too bad it's not.

Well, at least the Predator fans have something to cheer about.
Wolf is bad-ass though the P2 Pred is my fav.

IMO the Predalien looks corny, the Predalien-Queen concept is a joke, and let's not get started on the "buster-barfing". :rolleyes:

Simply put, AVP:R is like my nightmare come true.
I can appreciate FOX trying to make more movies, but the final product itself ... BLEH. :monkey2
I want to like it, but my commonsense won't let me.

AVP:R only lasted +/-3 weeks in theaters where I live.
I AM LEDGEND lasted almost 2 months.

AVP:R was simply a very bad movie.

damn , sabres its great to have a bit of backup here !. :lol:lol:lol
I know your the master of infinite knowledge alien and pred so I have nothing to worry about now !. :lol:lol
Plasmid and dark blade ..... you got served lmao. :lol:lol:rotfl

abc has got their predalien... those waiting on theirs, abc told me theyd ship a day before or at the latest a day after easter.

p.s. i cancelled my predalien and asked abc to send me a HT superman 2 in 1 instead.:monkey1

You heard me. I don't know why people think the original Predator from the first movie is so bad-ass. He couldn't even kill Dutch (one stinking human) and was killed off by a friggin log.

Wolf kills ++++ loads of xenomorphs, humans, and kicks the Predalien's ass.
Dutch wasn't just any ordinary human - that was the whole point of him being so tough to kill. To the Predator he was a worthy challenge and so was hand-picked - Dutch was the ultimate prey hence the casting of ARNOLD, the biggest action star of the 80s. The Predator was defeated eventually cos Dutch used his wits and ingenuity.

Wolf was only up against some 2nd rate Ripley-wannabe and a cliche ex-con turned hero played by relative unknowns. Wolf killed useless cardboard teenagers and townsfolk and didnt kick the Predalein's ass - the bomb did.

I've been a Alien/Predator fan for 20 years and had been waiting for an AvP movie since the comics in 1990:)

Last edited:
Dutch wasn't just any ordinary human - that was the whole point of him being so tough to kill. To the Predator he was a worthy challenge and so was hand-picked - Dutch was the ultimate prey hence the casting of ARNOLD, the biggest action star of the 80s. The Predator was defeated eventually cos Dutch used his wits and ingenuity.

Which is to say nothing of Mac, Dillon, Blaine and Billy... most of the Predator 'black ops' team make the human leads of the other Alien and Predator films look like a bunch of slack-jawed *******. I include the USCM in that... they're regular marines (which is still far harder than most of us!) but Dutch's team were the best of the best.

abc has got their predalien... those waiting on theirs, abc told me theyd ship a day before or at the latest a day after easter.

p.s. i cancelled my predalien and asked abc to send me a HT superman 2 in 1 instead.:monkey1

yes true:monkey5 they say me the same, now i wait anxiously

Well, I guess I am in an odd category as I anxiously await my Predalien!
:chew
He'll be here when ABC ships him soon....

And I for one liked it. Not A LOT, but better than that awful Newborn thing in AR, and I love Wolf! He reminded me of the first Predator, and I like his job more than the hunters only guys, as he has a more interesting job to do, covering up their existence. I found that refreshing, regardless of how bad a movie he may have been in. I didn't go for the Shakespeare (Had pretty low expectations from the get go), I went for Preds and Aliens, and got about 2/3 of what I wanted (aliens were weak but did look kinda cool), so I was ok.

It would be nice to see another big budget, NON-ADI movie though. Time for some redesign and new eyes on this stuff. IF it gets done again at all.
This may be the death knell folks. Enjoy what you can.

Well Ms Hicks, the Master has spoken....

and as a fan I'm sure Les can appreciate any movie with predators & aliens.

Make it 5 :chew

ah ok, you have see that? it's a good " YES " beside at " in stock "
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL GUUUUUUUUYSSSSSS
i'm glad for me and for you :chew

Back