Anyone get the newsletter for 2-9-06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I been checking the site all day, but why bother since all the new stuff has been leaked already. Something must be wrong.

Don't worry nothing is wrong, we've just had a super-busy week getting ready for Toy Fair and it's been delayed a tiny bit - it usually gets posted around 6pm (PST) - expect it within the hour :duff

I understand you are quite busy now, but here in Europe we are staying up until 03.40 now to not miss out the Frodo pre-order.
Maybe a thought to post it on a more global-agreeable time? Or is that just not possible?

hey dusty why can't you post the newsletter a bit early for us in the uk

With a week delay for the pre-order, I expected to see pics of Frodo during the week. Alas, it twas not to be, or to be. What is the question? Ahhhh soon.

SideshowDusty said:
Don't worry nothing is wrong, we've just had a super-busy week getting ready for Toy Fair and it's been delayed a tiny bit - it usually gets posted around 6pm (PST) - expect it within the hour :duff
I hate to bring this up again, and I do understand that this is an exceptional week for you people @ sideshow, but could you not consider posting the newsletter a bit earlier? It's nearly 4 AM here in Europe, and several fellow European Sideshow fans have already given up. What are our chances to get possible exclusives (or 'super' exclusives like the green Hulk) if the newsletter with the (posible) preorders goes up in the middle of the EU night?

Still not there, but I wanted to mention that I like the new pop-up window to sign in now. Good job, Chris!

Its up but some links are not working.

Thanks SS gang for putting it up.

Link working and I just ordered something I really wanted.

Thanks again.

All the links work for me. Just ordered Angel Exclusive. Sweet! LOVE the newsletter login!!! Thanks, SS!!! :banana

Uh Oh, They're now quoting us in the pod casts. Makes you want to pick and chose your words more carefully. And the poor audio quality gives the readings that iconic Geek Lisp! :horror

Back