Anyone else having problems with Photobucket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been trying to upload pics all day, and every time I try Im getting these error messages:

picture.php

Anyone else getting this?

No problems for me as well.

Sign out and sign back in maybe?

I just tried. works like normal for me

No problems for me.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

No problems for me as well.

Sign out and sign back in maybe?

Good idea. All I tried was shuting down my browser and restarting my computer. But I didn't actualloy sign out. I'm at work right now, but I'll try when I get home.

I downloaded a bunch of photos earlier...worked just fine for me.

Photobucket just doesn't like you. :wave

I knew it. :monkey2

I always have problems with photobucket. Its slow as $h!t, ends up freezing without fail just about every time I'm trying to post a photo-series where its quicker for me to close the window and reopen it again than to wait for it to unfreeze. Total pain in the arse.

Just got home and now it's working. Didn't sign out or anything.

Weird. :dunno

I always have problems with photobucket. Its slow as $h!t, ends up freezing without fail just about every time I'm trying to post a photo-series where its quicker for me to close the window and reopen it again than to wait for it to unfreeze. Total pain in the arse.

Yeah, I hear ya. I've even had Photobucket crash my browser a few times.

I saw a pic of Ween's bucket from the Freaks party last year.

Photobucket has been complete crap lately. I've loved them for years but it seems like the last few months the whole site has just been super slow. It took me over an hour to upload 15 pics the other day. Ridiculous.

I saw a pic of Ween's bucket from the Freaks party last year.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Photobucket has been complete crap lately. I've loved them for years but it seems like the last few months the whole site has just been super slow. It took me over an hour to upload 15 pics the other day. Ridiculous.

I've found that resizing them myself first makes a huuuge difference in upload time.

Back