Anyone else get a CC Expiring Email from SS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I replied letting SS know that my CC wasn't about to expire but wanted to see if anyone else got this exploring the possiblity it was a glitch.

jlcmsu said:
I replied letting SS know that my CC wasn't about to expire but wanted to see if anyone else got this exploring the possiblity it was a glitch.

Yeah, I got the same email. My CC doesn't expire until 2009 so I'm a little worried about what's going on.

Yeah, I saw that and thought. Oh ****! Especially since Maul is due in but my Eomer helm and MOS Helm just shipped and my VCD Clone is about to I don't think there is much to worry about.

Yeah, I got the same email... went and checked my account and of course my card is fine. I hope this isn't a sign that the new Rewards Program has started causing "bugs" in the rest of the system!

I got the very same e-mail, TWICE. Seems like a system-wide glitch to me.

In fact, when I was ordering my Asajj exclusive I got an alert that my CC had expired and I had to quickly swap to a new card. Of course, the card on file didn't expire until 2009, but I guess you can't argue with a computer when the clock is ticking...

Guess IT has some tinkering to do.

Had the same problem when I ordered a regular Asajj so I could display both heads.

I got the email like 12 times. Not kidding either.

This was on my order page at SSC.com
Did you recieve an email about your Credit Card Expiring?
12/5/06 9am PT - Due to a small email glitch this morning, many customers were sent an email informing them that their credit card number on file was about to expire. In most cases, this email was mistakenly sent to you. However, due to recent items shipping shortly, we do suggest you check your credit card information in your user account. [Manage Credit Card]

I called and spoke with Lisa at Sideshow. They are updating their credit card process. This will allow there system to inform you when your card is 30 days away from expiring. She said some people just got this in error and it will not effect our Maul orders. Or any other for that matter. So just a heads up and no worries!

Well I was worried to. I had two cards so I just put all my preorders on the card with the expiration date thats farthest off, but I see that it was something with Sideshow causing the problem. Ohh well the card I put them on has a high enough limit for me to buy about 60 PF so Im not worried about it too much.

No problem guys! I was flipping out when I seen that this morning. So I called as soon as they opened. At last Maul will be mine!

I got 2 of them last night along with my Darth Maul processing notice so naturally I panicked. My card on file doesn't expire until 2008 so I am confused why I got this.:confused:

P.S. I also got my Asajj Ventress conformation e-mail yesterday. Only about 3 weeks late!

Back