Anymore Dead PF Likely to Come?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope so, really I do :cool:

Don't worry. All non-attendees will have the same chance.....for all 20 of them.

I think they need to do a Shaun and Ed from Shaun of the Dead. Different lines, but they'd still display well together.

Oh hell yeah. The 1/6 figures were abominations to the license, the likenesses were horrid. I would buy both in a flash. As for the Zombies question I guarantee you that there are more, probably a couple of mimics from the 1/6 like ( I really have a feeling that Subject 5 is on the short list ) but I really think we'll get a couple of originals. Who knows, "Wolf's" look from the Street Prophet video would be tough in 1:6 with all of the tattoos, etc but in PF form it'd be a breeze.....maybe that's how we'll get that particular figure.

i hope so, really I do :cool:

Don't worry. All non-attendees will have the same chance.....for all 20 of them.

I think sideshow learned to never do another con PF Exclusive ever again after Luke. Not exactly the easiest thing to carry around with you :lol

Back