Anymore Dead PF Likely to Come?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the Patient Zero PF Ex and Reg both look amazing so Sideshow would be stupid not too make more PF of the Dead right....?

Well the Patient Zero PF Ex and Reg both look amazing so Sideshow would be stupid not too make more PF of the Dead right....?

With as much controversy as this piece has stirred up, I think we'll definitely see more from this line.

It would be kinda dumb to ditch the line so early, IMO

I think they need to do a Shaun and Ed from Shaun of the Dead. Different lines, but they'd still display well together.

Most definitely, but what will the ES's continue to be like? And will there be variant PF's? This line has alot of potential for fun and heartache. I can't wait till next Spooktacular! :naughty

I'd like to see other Dead PFs but something that hasn't been done in a 12inch Figure
And one that has a slightly higher ES :D

In the podcasts (that nobody seems to listen to anymore) they said this and Blackbeard were part of their original concept PF line. NOT part of a Dead line of PF. So that would indicate that we probably won't get more Dead PF, but it is still possible.

Personally, they should just end at PZ. It was a way for collectors that missed the 12" figure to still get a version of the character. Everyone can get any of the other figures if they want to so there is no need to PF them. And making original Dead PFs would only take away from the real line, the 12" line. So hopefully the Dead PFs will stay dead from now on.

Well what are the chances of getting the EX Patient Zero on the Waitlist then?
With an Ed Size like that I am guessing slim

Well what are the chances of getting the EX Patient Zero on the Waitlist then?
With an Ed Size like that I am guessing slim

check your time against the times in the waitlist thread. It never hurts to try. But if you are not on it already, I think your chances are :rip. :peace

In the podcasts (that nobody seems to listen to anymore) they said this and Blackbeard were part of their original concept PF line. NOT part of a Dead line of PF. So that would indicate that we probably won't get more Dead PF, but it is still possible.

Personally, they should just end at PZ. It was a way for collectors that missed the 12" figure to still get a version of the character. Everyone can get any of the other figures if they want to so there is no need to PF them. And making original Dead PFs would only take away from the real line, the 12" line. So hopefully the Dead PFs will stay dead from now on.

See, now I have just about the exact opposite view on this :lol

If anything, I think that the PFs will potentially draw in more collectors to the line. Hopefully they continue with more PFs, but with extremely limited ESs on the exclusives. It really seems like they could keep it interesting if they don't get ot of control/greedy and start making 500-750 EXs of each one... 50-100 would be just fine with me and well under 1000 for the regular versions.

check your time against the times in the waitlist thread. It never hurts to try. But if you are not on it already, I think your chances are :rip. :peace

Darn
I only had just put my name on the WL as I had been away when it went up for order but oh well it never hurts to try :peace

k is there a comic book on this dead stuff or is this a made up thing by sideshow? probably a noob question but i just wanna know.

I have a feeling we will see more Dead PFs. The PZ drama has drawn a lot of attention to the line (flippers included), so i won't be suprised to see Sideshow put out a few more characters in the PF style.

See, now I have just about the exact opposite view on this :lol

If anything, I think that the PFs will potentially draw in more collectors to the line. Hopefully they continue with more PFs, but with extremely limited ESs on the exclusives. It really seems like they could keep it interesting if they don't get ot of control/greedy and start making 500-750 EXs of each one... 50-100 would be just fine with me and well under 1000 for the regular versions.

:lol

I can't wait for you to miss out on one then. You should NEVER wish for low ES. It always comes back to bite you.

:lol

I can't wait for you to miss out on one then. You should NEVER wish for low ES. It always comes back to bite you.

Very true, but I figure that if it's an exclusive worth having and I miss it, I'll have to trade something big for it or fill a flipper's pockets.

I think we'll see more. I'm sure they'll bump up the ES for the Ex of the next one too. I wouldn't mind seeing two releases per year for this line.

I really hope the next zombie PF exclusive will be offered only at this year's comic con :cool:

Back