Anybody looking for Custom Predator Items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a plasma pistol?!! like the one of the avp2 pc game, this i'd really like , for me could be perfect for the elder predator ( p2 ) cause he has the hand sculpt in hand gun grip position and ok the flintlock is awesome and it's really nice to put in hand like he could use it, but, really it don't have much sense, it's simple a trophy and stop...anyway i'd like to see some more weapons like plasma pistol and remote bomb from game, and absolutely someone could do the SPEARGUN -awesome-

Are there any Predator items that anybody is looking to get made? They wouldnt need to be anything that was in a movie, maybe different weapons, medipacks, or maybe something from the videogames.
Do you make the SS EXCLUSIVE battle damaged predator 2 mask?

I cant cast the ss mask but it would be easy to make any BD type mask.

Last edited:
Im hoping to do a BD Wolf helm, but I ordered mine from Sideshow so itll be awhile till I can do it.

do you think you just do a straight recast though, nothing like BD, I was hoping I could do that myself. i just need the mak to work on because right now I doubt I will be learning how to cast 1/6 scale Predator helms.

That would be pretty easy but Im sure straights casts of the Wolf helm will be available through ebay pretty soon anyway.

Busted this out today, its not to bad.

DSCN1709.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1706.jpg

Back