Anybody looking for Custom Predator Items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-Ramos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are there any Predator items that anybody is looking to get made? They wouldnt need to be anything that was in a movie, maybe different weapons, medipacks, or maybe something from the videogames.

1.Samurai Predator (Big Red) armor from Batman: Deadend would be very nice. It would have to fit a 1/6 HT Pred body of course.

2. Assortment of Pred Masks (either existing, or new designs)

3. Assortment of Trophy Skulls (human, warrior alien and queen alien a must)

Is this a general question or do you make items? if you make some how about some pics. I'd like some 1:1 mask for less than commercial prices.:chew

Ive got these masks.

watermark.php

A Queen alien skull would be bigger than a HT Predator, but it wouldnt be impossible And I do have various skulls I can cast.

Correct me if I'm mistaken,but there are two different sizes of the queen alien.The one in AVP is about twice as big as the one in aliens,right? I mean,a cast of the queen skull from Aliens should be not too big.The AVP queen is way bigger.But back on topic,trophy skulls would be killer,a queen especially and some (or all)of those from the P2 trophy room.

what are these made of? do you sell on ebay? I think I've seen your items. shoot me a pm and we can work something out. they look nice.:chew

If you're talking about the masks above, they're from Ebay seller Nosferatoys ([email protected]) - great pieces which fit both the AVP and P2 heads nicely. He will also sell direct, but you'll pay a lot more!

Same here, queen skull. And how about a BD Mask for Wolf? His face exposed where he has his scar, just like the exclusive P2 BD. How much do you charge?

That sounds like an awesome idea...it would make more sense than the BD mask for BD P2. We may actually see if BD Wolf is announced.

Human skull complete with spinal column.
A rack to hold the weapons

The masks I have originated in Asia and have been recasted by several people since their release, I cast them in resin and will have very fair prices for them. A BD Wolf mask would be cool and Ive been thinking of doing different BD masks, but Ill have to wait till I get my Wolf:google The P2 came with a skull and column or did you need something different? Ive been thinking of doing a weapons rack but no sure how to go about doing it. It would require alot of resin and would probably have to come in kit form. Ive also been working on a different cleaner/medi kit.

I will be doing a weapons rack, already have a background selected now just need to work out a way of presenting the weapons in the best way on it....

:chew

Someone in here had a Gort Pred mask that they were gonna trade me for some paint work, but I can't recall who it was. I still want to try to make that cool Pred from P2. And yeah, the red guy from Dead End is a top missing Predator from the pantheon of Predators. May not be from a major movie, but the Predators in that one film brought back the AVP movies, as well as Batman Begins, so at least the one is important for a complete collection.

The masks I have originated in Asia and have been recasted by several people since their release, I cast them in resin and will have very fair prices for them. A BD Wolf mask would be cool and Ive been thinking of doing different BD masks, but Ill have to wait till I get my Wolf:google The P2 came with a skull and column or did you need something different? Ive been thinking of doing a weapons rack but no sure how to go about doing it. It would require alot of resin and would probably have to come in kit form. Ive also been working on a different cleaner/medi kit.

Unfortunately, some of those recasts are less than perfect castings, and they don't fit the HT Preds, either. I have a couple of them. They're fine for display purposes, but I can't use them on my figures, which is disappointing, to say the least. I wish I could find some really good ones somewhere!

@ Les / Mudshark:

Ebay Seller Nosferatoys is your man - his mail is [email protected]. I bought a set of helmets recently; they needed a bit of cleaning up but were generally good casts. Nothing that anyone with any experience of resin kits should have problems with! Critically, his ones are a solid fit on P2s; of the two I've done up, the 'Gort' mask needed no work at all while the 'Ram' mask just needed some filling around the edges.

Last edited:
Someone in here had a Gort Pred mask that they were gonna trade me for some paint work, but I can't recall who it was. I still want to try to make that cool Pred from P2. And yeah, the red guy from Dead End is a top missing Predator from the pantheon of Predators. May not be from a major movie, but the Predators in that one film brought back the AVP movies, as well as Batman Begins, so at least the one is important for a complete collection.

Actually that was me buddy! It just kinda slipped my mind. If you still wanna work somethin out, I've got the cash now - and if ya want, I'll let ya take your pick of one of the Alien skulls for my bad, bad memory. :rotfl

Back