Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your avatar makes me think of Fett being digested over a 1,000 years.

Actually Fett escaped eventually....a little worse for wear. It takes more than an overgrown house plant to defeat Boba. :lol
Bobafettfall.jpg

I think the avatar was a scan from security at the Tatooine spaceport. :lol

I don't think Fett escaped. I think there was another dude in there who was indigestable and he took Fett's outfit and escaped, and he's been posing as the bounty hunter all this time. And that dude is.... Darth Maul, bionic Darth Maul.

That comes straight from Lucas.

I don't think Fett escaped. I think there was another dude in there who was indigestable and he took Fett's outfit and escaped, and he's been posing as the bounty hunter all this time. And that dude is.... Bea Arthur, bionic Bea Arthur.

That comes straight from Lucas.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'd guess ROTJ is unlikely since Sideshow has not done it yet... not to mention Bespin is most likely due to popularity and Bespin Luke being the only HT offering so far.

I'd be interested to see what HT does with Anakin, and might buy, but I'm also happy enough with the Sideshow after some upgrades.

But when the frack are the gonna frakcin make the next announcement?!?! :gah:

I want a damn HT Bespin Han!!:mad:

Seeing as we're talking about a Hot Toys DX figure then one will be the blue jacket version, what will the other one be?

Hoth Han?
Carbonite Han?
or
Torture Rack Han :gah:

Seeing as we're talking about a Hot Toys DX figure then one will be the blue jacket version, what will the other one be?

Hoth Han?
Carbonite Han?
or
Torture Rack Han :gah:

Hoth Han?-SS hasnt done him yet.
Carbonite Han?Most likely. Its the most popular choice that they can do. (SS did the environment already)
or
Torture Rack Han-Looking at the elaborate Weather Vane with Luke this could be a possibility, but seems like a waste since who would want to display Han in that?

Back