Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of good ideas, but I think hands down the winner imo would be Han with a carbonite Han. HT did great with their first offering and I think this would be another out of the park.

Yeah, I could see HT going this route. It kind of follows what they did with Luke. Would be cool if they worked in his Hoth outfit as well for the complete Empire package.

Ultimate Jedi Luke (cloak, vest, bone, blaster, Endor gear, binders, clean and BD/gloved hands, lit/unlit sabers, DS II dio base, etc.)

I knew I was forgetting someone.

Khonsu70 said:
ROTS Anakin/Vader
ROTS Obi Wan
Any Padme (I just want this character in some form other than Snowbunny - she has a lot of visually stunning costumes, would have great shelf presence!)

I will do everything I can to resist PT figures, but a Geonosis Padme could pose a problem. Repainted, I'd be perfectly content with my Sideshow ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan.

I will do everything I can to resist PT figures, but a Geonosis Padme could pose a problem. Repainted, I'd be perfectly content with my Sideshow ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan.

As simple as the costume is, Geonosis Padme would be an iconic look - and pretty effin sexy!

And while we're on the topic of ROTS Anakin, I have this fan-boy daydream that such a figure would not only come with a swap-out "Sith eyes" PERS portrait, it would come with severed-limb, charred, almost corpse Anakin/Vader, operating table, prosthetic limbs and Ep III Vader armor. I know that's just a wish, and at current HT prices would cost $1000 :slap but it would be the only PT Anakin I'd ever need...

Just the Vader portion would push a grand. :lol

I'd rather see a lone Vader on the operating table with the three surgical droids. At Sideshow prices, you could probably get the whole set for less.

I don't know. If they can offer the IM MKII 2.0 for $200.00 with all of its changeout parts and detail why not a mustafar ravaged Vader with armor parts and swap out arms and legs? On one side have two heads for the pers Sith eyes on Anakin and super crispy fried campfire marshmallow Ani/Vader on the other.

That's what I hope an Anakin will include also. It's his top look throughout the series.

Hans bespin look may not be his most iconic look, aka ANH smuggler han, but it is the pinnacle of his character. Beaten down, in hiding, captured, and turned into a cap"sicle". Put captain solo in the ice cream truck!!! Carbonite Han is the most recognizable one in my opinion. Not his Jedi look even though I'd buy one. I think ht is more interested in the most recognizable version for their projects.

He died. Got hit by a moon.
11-death-of-chewbacca_288x288.jpg

:slap

Um, yes. Only thing HT did was help develop the armor body, which is why their logo appears on all the clones from SSC. To hear some of you tell it, HT invented the wheel...

I said I believe, wasn't a fact. Course reason "I believe" they did because the damn helmet is a far better Phase 2 helmet. And with certain fillings and such would have made Bly and Gree better than using that old Phase 2 helmet. But thanks for clearing it up. ;)

Anywho... interested in a Han now with so many great suggestions. I conquer with the Chewie 2-pack. WOOOOO!!! $1000 HT Fig here we come! LOL

If you can find a Bantha, how much more difficult would it be to find a Wookie? :) Maybe some baby Ewok hair would be in scale....

Wookiee's are really Sasquatches, that's why ya can't find one after the 80's they knew the Emporor was dead and went home... :lol

Back