Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about BBQ Han on a stick? :yess:

Han.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

There is a Hot Toys preview thread in General Collectables, it contains leaked pictures of upcoming Hot Toys items. No Star Wars at all but another ***** load of Iron Man stuff. Very poor show indeed. Are Hot Toys going to can this line after just 1 figure?

^ I seriously doubt it. :lol

Why would they? It's THE one license you don't stop short. Even they know not to mess with that. :lol

I'm glad they're taking their time personally. Trying to speed everything through so a few salivating nerds can get some relief, is the worst game plan. They're probably sorting through a bunch of decisions in going forward with SW.

With all the other stuff they've got coming, it's a wonder they're able to take a breath. :monkey1 :lol

^ I seriously doubt it. :lol

Why would they? It's THE one license you don't stop short. Even they know not to mess with that. :lol

I'm glad they're taking their time personally. Trying to speed everything through so a few salivating nerds can get some relief, is the worst game plan. They're probably sorting through a bunch of decisions in going forward with SW.

With all the other stuff they've got coming, it's a wonder they're able to take a breath. :monkey1 :lol

Besides that Howard Chan is a HUGE SW fan. Hes not stopping at one. No sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Besides that Howard Chan is a HUGE SW fan. Hes not stopping at one. No sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

He'll have to if Sideshow tells him to. It's almost 18 months since Luke was announced, which suggests to me that the line had been quietly canned. If there isn't a new Star Wars Hot Toys at Toy Fair then we can start arranging the funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion the Star Wars Hot Toys line is cancelled......no news in 18 months....

There's "taking your time" and then there's "taking your time".

18 months is a ridiculous amount of time without any official news.

The wait is killing me! :gah:

Maybe Luke was the extent of the Hot Toys STAR WARS DX series. You get Luke. You get a Vader head with Luke inside. What more do you need?

Shut your whorish mouth son! They'll hear you!!! We need Han!!! LOL

i think it's an excellent idea wo wait this long between figures, frankly gives me the time to scrounge up money for the next one and collect them all:)

i think it's an excellent idea wo wait this long between figures...

Let's look at that statement for a moment. 1.5 years for each figure. Average length of specific collecting habit lasts approx 10-15 years. Therefore, you would have a startling collection of 6-10 figures total.

Let's look at that statement for a moment. 1.5 years for each figure. Average length of specific collecting habit lasts approx 10-15 years. Therefore, you would have a startling collection of 6-10 figures total.

God that would suck. I can't wait around for a decade to get my favs. Maybe I should go back to hasbro. Dunno

Fine with me. :lol
I've never wanted a hundred figures just there to all line up like a class photo, collect dust & clutter the place up.

A nice spaced out, focused collection of brilliant pieces.. that's where its at as far as I'm concerned. :)

Back