Any new LOTR announcements during Spooktacular??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering are there going to be any LOTR announcements during the Spooktacular does anyone know? We need a new PF LOTR announced for next year now!!!:lol

I hope so. I expect something regarding Faramir. Some more shots or something anyways.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see a pre-order for either the 1/6 Faramir or the preview for a PF ringwraith. I know I got spoiled with the recent shipping of Aragorn and Lurtz, though, so I am eager for news in both lines!:D

I doubt it :monkey2

It seems they are all horror related so far. I do think there will be new product for the new lines (Corpse Bride, and 5th Element) as well as a few more horror products.

I really hope I'm wrong about the LOTR though.

7 boxes left......still corpse bride fifth element & ghost rider.......no holding on to much hope...especially as each of these might have an exclusive, that's 6 boxes in total plus maybe that eddie brock announcement

I dont think we will get anything by tomorrow. Maybe we will get a preorder on November 10 if its in the newsletter this week. That would be great. They need to at least have 6 releases a year in this line. I really can wait to have all of the fellowship together.

Seaward said:
I'd be surprised if we didn't see a pre-order for either the 1/6 Faramir or the preview for a PF ringwraith.
Ok maybe I am missing something but Seaward are we getting a PF Ringwraith? its just the way you say THE PREVIEW !! :D Are you wishful thinking? I hope you're not!!!!:lol

Those fortune teller hints pointed to a Corpse Bride item, Ghost Rider item, and Faramir. Add in Fifth Element and any possible regular/exclusive doubles and those question marks are pretty much spoken for without a new PF. Maybe next month?

I thought the fortune teller gave a hint for one that was ambiguous, either something for the old-west ghost rider or the ringwraith. I'll have to find it in the horror thread this afternoon, but I gotta get back to work.

So here is the quote from SSC Nerd in the horror thread where his clue seemed to suggest the possibility of a Ringwraith, unless it's been debunked somewhere else and I missed it...

Anybody do that fortune lady thing a bunch of times? It REALLY hints at some new products on the way. Here's the gist of two that I caught.

"Fear not, a ghostly traveller on a steed approaches."

Ringwraith?? Oooooooooooo....

I'm off to click on the fortune teller for a while!

Corpse Bride? Gawd, how many companies are doing that line? Quite a few. The 5th Element is nice suprise.

Seaward said:
So here is the quote from SSC Nerd in the horror thread where his clue seemed to suggest the possibility of a Ringwraith, unless it's been debunked somewhere else and I missed it...

I'm off to click on the fortune teller for a while!

So I'm guessing they were talking about the Ghost Rider figure from Medicom...

Maybe it is for Ghost Rider, but there was another quote about Ghost Rider stuff. Anyway, here is the thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13208

But I thought that this "fortune" referred to Ghost Rider, and the previous one referred to the possibility of a Ringwraith:
"Fear not, a ghostly traveller approaches at great speed."

Gotta be a Ghost Rider on motorcycle statue.

that one was obviously the Medicom Ghost Rider stuff, so I think it would still be possible to get 1/6 Faramir, a PF Wraith (only speculation and unmitigated desire) and another two announcements, unless something books up two slots with the "regular" and "exclusive" option or a duel-booking for flexpay. :confused:

I am just way too eager to see more PF LOTR offerings though!:D

I just listened to the podcast today and I'd swear there was mention of LotR news. If it ain't Faramir, I can't imagine what else...

Darth Rage said:
Maybe we'll get LOTR Bobble-heads!!!:rotfl

The Faramir that everyone has been dreaming about since the SSW days...Faramir with a giant hydrocephalic head on springs.:rotfl

Seaward said:
So the answer is no then, no new LOTR announcements during the spooktacular:monkey2

Were you expecting LOTR news? Silly fool. They just released a little photo tease about 3 weeks ago...that means no new news for about 8 more weeks. Remember, this is the LOTR pace we're talking about here.

:D

Back