Any Interest In Royce, Isabele Etc?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would You Like The Humans Too,

• Predators Only

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Predator and Prey

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
I'm only interested in the Preds. Besides the Preds are pricey enough as it is and with other more desired figures (for me at least) also being released, I can't afford all the humans anyways.

Can't have Preds w/o Prey! HT is already making Royce, and I'm hoping they at least do Isabelle, although I'm hearing a lot of requests for Cuchillo and Oleg as well...

Dang I was checking out Danny Trejo and he has like 188 credits as an actor.
I wouldn't have much interest in any HT Barb..err I mean figures:lol:wave Id like to see some Sideshow maquettes. I think I would want Hanzo with his jacket on...maybe with him pulling his pistol out. I'm sure most would find that to be utterly whack and prefer him semi-naked so you could see his tats

and Nikolai with his minigun would be awesome. Maybe even Stans with a shank and a maniacal look on his face:cuckoo:

You know I'm kind of surprised hey didn't give Danny knives and I think he was underused as well. I liked want they did with him but yeah they should have used him more

I barely have enough money for the preds.... The humans are only eye candy on the internet for me.

Personally I'm only interested in the Preds but more power to those who want the "prey"

:lol

Elder, I would have to refer to imdb but I think her name is zit gorag...embarrassed I forget:slap she played Amelia in the Underworld films. She's a model from Hungary:)
Well, thanks, that fulfills my nights.....ermm....quest. :D
Personally I'm only interested in the Preds but more power to those who want the "prey"

I'd take prey if it was cheap and or free. :D Too much money...:monkey2

my favourite character in the film was Edwin but i cant see him being made as there's not alot they can do with him in terms of gear and accessories plus he probably wouldn't be as popular as most of the other characters.

Back