Any Interest In Royce, Isabele Etc?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would You Like The Humans Too,

• Predators Only

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Predator and Prey

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
I thought Royce was over rated and he did not sit right with me :dunno so I will be passing, I might be tempted with a Isabella but for the moment it's pred's only :hi5:

I think a Hanzo would be cool, but only if they made a Falconer pred for it. Honestly, I think the human characters are probably better suited for a smaller (cheaper) scale, besides Royce and Isabella maybe. If Hot Toys only made Dutch and Billy from the original, I would guess they wouldn't make more than 2 humans from this movie. Come on, where's the Danny Glover figure?

Well, HT is presenting a Royce figure and yes. I'm interesed...

hanzo with all the tattoos would be awesome....

That would be reall cool...like to see it anyway...

Nikolai was bad ass. I would but some humans.

He would be a well-geared -up figure with that big gun, for sure.

As for Isabelle....well, HT has just produced a decent looking Sarah Connor, so it's not out of the question if they go that far with the license.

I'd like to see them do a Tracker Predator with the dog thing though...that statue Sideshow's offering looks pretty intense.

To be honest I would love to see something like this from Hot Toys:
(Keeping in mind we know were getting Beserker and Royce already)

Nikolai:
- Comes with minigun, several grenades, and well yeah the things you see him have in the film. Maybe another version of his minigun thats been destroyed by the predator and an alternate weapon for him to use.

Hanzo:
- Comes with removable jacket and shirt. Tatooed body is underneath
- Pistol and Katana
- Hand has missing fingers

Noland:
- Comes with custom predator bio
- That awesome gun he has
- Just to have him as a figure would be awesome

Falconer:
- Same body as Beserker, obviously with alternate Armour and paint
- LED Bio
- His tech bird thing, (maybe to perch it on his arm so it can hook up to his wrist computer?)
- Some kind of alien skull ( maybe predator)

Tracker:
- LED Bio
- This may be far fetched but one of those predator hounds would be an awesome accessory. But yeah they're to big so it probably wont happen. Maybe a pred hound skull?

Morbo.jpg

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo

:wink1:

To be honest I would love to see something like this from Hot Toys:
(Keeping in mind we know were getting Beserker and Royce already)

Nikolai:
- Comes with minigun, several grenades, and well yeah the things you see him have in the film. Maybe another version of his minigun thats been destroyed by the predator and an alternate weapon for him to use.

Hanzo:
- Comes with removable jacket and shirt. Tatooed body is underneath
- Pistol and Katana
- Hand has missing fingers

Noland:
- Comes with custom predator bio
- That awesome gun he has
- Just to have him as a figure would be awesome

Falconer:
- LED Bio
- His tech bird thing, (maybe to perch it on his arm so it can hook up to his wrist computer?)
- Some kind of alien skull ( maybe predator)

Tracker:
- LED Bio
- This may be far fetched but one of those predator hounds would be an awesome accessory. But yeah they're to big so it probably wont happen. Maybe a pred hound skull?

Did the Falconer and Tracker in the movie have the same kinda scales on their skin like Berserker has?

I would like to see HT make human characters but I'm not going to buy :D

Back