Any Die Hard Era Bruce Willis heads out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterdnrc

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks. I've been looking to do a Die hard custom for awhile, but my main issue is finding a good head. I;'ve looked on ebay and haven't seen much in terms of "Hair" Bruce Willis. Any tips?

These are zkulptors heads,

2e537a4063dc0a92ae63c44c88c65b2e_zpsd84b8182.jpg

10d02cc3cbdc07a324ca5ffdffc6ce0e_zps318b35bd.jpg

Here is the zkulptor sculpt painted by Silentsurfer. I'm really eager to see what iminime comes up with, though. I think that will be the standard for a while.

Yeah i would like a spot on Willis head sculpt with hair.
Also what have people done for the naked feet?
as the feet are not the best in the world.
Perhaps a sculpted set would be good.

Last edited:
Marf this one is one of your best.
I didnt know iminime has plains to do it, i was plaining to bash one, matbe i wait a bit.
Erick was contracted by them to make a work perhaps this one maybe be the project

I didnt know iminime has plains to do it, i was plaining to bash one, matbe i wait a bit.
Erick was contracted by them to make a work perhaps this one maybe be the project

**** you Dane.

:lol :duff

Cheers ricardo, but I don't think McClane is the Sosa project. Either way, I would wait for theirs. :exactly:

Edit: Kara is right.

Can't wait to see what Iminime team comes up with for McClane, is it definitely going to be the Die Hard 1 version?

Back