Any Cigar smokers here?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering who here enjoys a good stogie and what your favourite is?

Personally I like a variety, CAO Brazilia and Italia are nice, as are Montecristo Edmundos (luckily because I'm over in the UK I have the Cuban variety).

I have a very nice 7 drawer humidor with about 100 cigars at the moment, different styles for different occasions!!

Also just moved into my new house which has a summer house in the garden which is slowly becoming my cigar smoking room!!! eventually would like to fit a flip down LCD tv in there too......:D

I've got a modestly stocked humidor, although I don't get time to smoke them as much as I used to. It's been ages since I've had a Montecristo, I should try one again! My favorites are nothing unusual--- Padron, Romeo y' Julieta, Partagas, Don Diego, H. Upmann (you can tell I like the milder cigars). I have a few Cubans in my humidor as well but honestly I think many Dominican brands have caught up in quality ever since the embargo.

I envy your 'smoking room' too, currently I have to enjoy all my smokes out on the back porch. :)

I love cigars, however, I smoke one kind exclusively now. Drew Estate's "Natural" brand "Clean Robusto," to me it's the finest mass market cigar available.

I love cigars, however, I smoke one kind exclusively now. Drew Estate's "Natural" brand "Clean Robusto," to me it's the finest mass market cigar available.

I'm definitely going to seek some of those out, thanks for the recommendation!

Macanudo's are very nice indeed, especially the maduros!

I recommend Henry Clay's, very nice cigar (my brothers favourites too)

I've got a modestly stocked humidor, although I don't get time to smoke them as much as I used to. It's been ages since I've had a Montecristo, I should try one again! My favorites are nothing unusual--- Padron, Romeo y' Julieta, Partagas, Don Diego, H. Upmann (you can tell I like the milder cigars). I have a few Cubans in my humidor as well but honestly I think many Dominican brands have caught up in quality ever since the embargo.

Agree with you 100% there Andy. I also think that some Nicaraguan brands have also improved greatly. Fuente do a very nice little cigar called 'short story' that is a favourite of mine, as are Macanudo Hyde Parks and CAO Brazilia.

In fact the only cuban cigars I really smoke now are probably Montecristo.

I envy your 'smoking room' too, currently I have to enjoy all my smokes out on the back porch. :)

yeah it is nice....especially when it rains! :D

I love a cigar every once in a while. I also like Macanudo but my favorites are La Fuente (Grand Reserva) and a variety of Davidoff cigars.

I've tried a few cuban cigars in my time and loved 'em but they're too difficult to obtain--especially since I'm a spontaneous cigar smoker w/o a humidor. If I get that craving for a Cuban cigar, I drive out to Rosarito, MX for a day of lobster and a fine cigar.

Could never really get into Davidoff myself to be honest. As for the drive out to Rosarito for a lobstaer and cigar....how I envy you!!!!:D

B L U N T
bluntqy2.jpg

Back