Another UFO thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
This video looks pretty real

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PBNc9XRo5OA&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PBNc9XRo5OA&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HIS astonishing video footage is claimed to be the "most important images of a UFO ever filmed" – and is said to even depict ALIENS.

The shots were captured by night guard Yalcin Yalman in a compound in Turkey earlier this year.

The 42-year-old and a number of residents claim the UFOs were spotted over a four month period between May and September near the compound in Istanbul.

He said: "I don't know what these things are. We filmed them several times and they are totally unknown to us. I was very excited when I saw them and I want the world to know that UFOs do exist".

Almost two-and-a-half hours of footage was filmed featuring a variety of objects ranging from incredible flying saucer-type 'craft' to clustering orb-like lights hovering in the night sky.

Genuine

The clips were handed to the Sirius UFO Space Science Research Centre in Turkey who interviewed witnesses and painstakingly combed through the footage frame by frame.

International UFO researcher Haktan Akdogan said: "In this amazing video footage, physical forms of UFOs and their metallic structures are clearly noticeable.

"What is more important is that in the close-up of some footages of the objects, entities in them can be distinctly made out."

He continues: "We have spoken with all of the witnesses and had detailed analysis conducted on all two-and-a-half hours of footage.

"After conducting all of the analysis we came to the conclusion that this video footage is 100 per cent genuine.

"The objects filmed are structured objects and are not the result of misidentification or natural phenomena, aircraft or astronomical objects.

Advertisement

"They are not the results either of any kind of computer animation. Now is it a time for world governments to acknowledge the reality of UFOs."

He added: "The images captured on film are expected to have a tremendous impact throughout the world and they are the most important UFO images ever caught on camera."

The footage will be revealed at the UFO Data Magazine annual conference in Pontefract, West Yorks, on October 25.

And it has earned the seal of approval from British experts.

UFO Data Magazine editor Russell Callaghan said: "This video footage from Turkey, if authentic, represents a serious challenge to science. I can honestly say that this footage is truly unique."

It's 2009, but Alien Space craft are still being filmed by blurred out of focus cameras

Whatever it is, its far away from where he was filming..not all cameras out today are that great for filming whatever that is from that distance..i am sure like any regular guy..he just owns a basic video camera...but, it did the job IMO..i could see clearly what it was..even though i have no idea what it is.lol

Wow the UFO threads are taking over the dumb ass Jackson threads! :rock

You won't want to join this group then?
n93704234613_4858.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=93704234613

Whatever it is, its far away from where he was filming..not all cameras out today are that great for filming whatever that is from that distance..i am sure like any regular guy..he just owns a basic video camera...but, it did the job IMO..i could see clearly what it was..even though i have no idea what it is.lol

My guess it's some type of Paper Mache based Space Craft

Are you guys blind? That dog was not barking at the aliens! Didn't you see? At about 3:55 in the lower right-hand corner...THE FREAKIN LOCH NESS MONSTER WAS THERE!

It's 2009, but Alien Space craft are still being filmed by blurred out of focus cameras

Exactly. Most cell phones have a better picture then that. When a real UFO/alien is filmed it will not be a blurry grainy shaky camera. It will have image stabilization and autofocus. Like Dinolast said it's 2009!!

Exactly. Most cell phones have a better picture then that. When a real UFO/alien is filmed it will not be a blurry grainy shaky camera. It will have image stabilization and autofocus. Like Dinolast said it's 2009!!

Come on, now. This was taken in Turkey. Not exactly the tech mecca of the world.

Not that I am saying that alien spacecraft exist...the thought is ridiculous to me.

Just the same...Japan (and most other places) < Turkey for tech.

Come on, now. This was taken in Turkey. Not exactly the tech mecca of the world.

Not that I am saying that alien spacecraft exist...the thought is ridiculous to me.

Just the same...Japan (and most other places) < Turkey for tech.

I get that but it's not like Turkey is a 3rd world country. And it's not even just this that annoys me. You see footage all the time with people using crap equipment or good equipment but not holding the camera still. The other ufo video with the guys on the boat, fake as it may be, they had a good camera but you saw the guys feet more than the ufo. If someone really saw a ufo and was taping it do you think they would actually look away? I know I wouldn't, i'd be fixated on it trying my best to get the best footage I could or using the camera to let me get a better look. People get great footage of disasters they aren't expecting but can't get good footage of something they are actually looking for and finally see?

I get that but it's not like Turkey is a 3rd world country. And it's not even just this that annoys me. You see footage all the time with people using crap equipment or good equipment but not holding the camera still. The other ufo video with the guys on the boat, fake as it may be, they had a good camera but you saw the guys feet more than the ufo. If someone really saw a ufo and was taping it do you think they would actually look away? I know I wouldn't, i'd be fixated on it trying my best to get the best footage I could or using the camera to let me get a better look. People get great footage of disasters they aren't expecting but can't get good footage of something they are actually looking for and finally see?

I just accept the lousy equipment/usage as being totally necessary if they have any hope of fooling anyone with this stuff.

ANY clear, good footage would be too easy to tell what it really is.

Edit - And Turkey may not be a third-world country, but there are like a 2nd-point-nine-nine world country.

Back